Fwd: Should RWA's Shield the Shortcomings of MCD ?

REJIMON C K

Nov 20, 2014, 5:10:10 AM11/20/14
to sd...@googlegroups.com, DWARKA FORUM

its story every where.. be it GK or DWK...
Nov 21, 2014, 10:53:47 AM11/21/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com, commissi...@mcd.gov.in, Rajiv Kakria, sd...@googlegroups.com, csd...@nic.in
Sir,
The trailing mail depicts the true story of "Swach Bharat Abhiyan". It seems it has become a photo op for media savvy people. Ground reality is filthy.

If not for our sake, to keep Hon'ble Prime Ministers Mission achieve its logical end, kindly take urgent necessary action please.

Thanks
Arun Banerjee

--
Membership Application- Please visit...