Security situation & alert INSTRUCTION TO GUARDS/RWA's

REJIMON C K

Dec 18, 2014, 6:45:42 AM12/18/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com, sd...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

Over 356 apartments RWA/CGHS /MTA  of Dwarka may help security situation improve.

1. Please review your apartment , sector security immediately
2. Please ask RWA office staff to check vehicles entered & their identity & RC documents are maintained
3. Prepare list of vehicles of residents.
4. In view of the Security Situation and based on police advisories, instructions  be  given to Guards to ensure that NO VEHICLE or Visitor be allowed to enter Premises without Entry.
5.Please be extra vigilant. & any suspicious matter be reported.
6. Ensure no residents as tenant without police verification.
7. Please check forming group or individual register & cctv of your apartment.

Each apartments have at least 4 guards minimum I.e 4x356 =1400+ guards in Dwarka, 6 fold what the strength of police force on duty... we must ensure these guards are kept on alert.

If your area patrolling, beat constable & Division Officer is not regular ask area SHO, ACP or inform seniors.

As responsible citizens we all must ensure that we help authorities & if authorities lacks or laps highlight it.

Together let's make a safe environment..

Rejimon