MERIT CERTIFICATES FOR SANITATION TEAM OF SDMC

SK MALIK

Jul 28, 2015, 3:37:29 AM7/28/15
to DC SDMC, DWARKA FORUM, Parvesh Singh, Ebbani Lawyer, Gulab Singh, Arvind Kejriwal, Ranbir Singh SDMC, E Engr EMS, K Singh, Sanitation SDMC, SDMC Commissioner, ENC SDMC, Khushi Ram Chunar Mayor SDMC, Professor Yadav, P Datta, Dwarka Parichay, S Dogra, Ravi, Parmod Gupta, sushil gigoo, Yogesh Gupta, Mahepreet, Saroj Wadhwa, Raman Mangla, Parveen Kataria, Om Mittal, Vheejay Sethi, Rupesh Kuchhal, Naresh Bathla, M Pandey, Kharga Chhetri, deepak goyal

Respected Dy Commissioner
SDMC (Najafgarh Zone)
New Delhi

Madam/Sir,

I participated in Raahagiriday in Dwarka Sec 6 on July 26, 2015. I was pleased with cleaning in Public Market Area & Raahgiri route by your team.

I resident of Dwarka enclosing merit certificates for you as head of team.
You can enlarge & frame it and display in your office and conference room.
These pictures can be used for
  • SDMC Annual Report
  • SDMC Web Site
  • SDMC NEWS Magazine
  • You can use for your annual appraisal report also.
Enclose Four Pictures

Regards

Malik SK
(Resident of Dwarka)
608 Youngsters CGHS, Sec 6, Dwarka, ND 110 075
98186 86240

Anil K Rajput

Jul 28, 2015, 8:43:22 AM7/28/15
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com, DC SDMC, Parvesh Singh, Ebbani Lawyer, Gulab Singh, Arvind Kejriwal, Ranbir Singh SDMC, E Engr EMS, K Singh, Sanitation SDMC, SDMC Commissioner, ENC SDMC, Khushi Ram Chunar Mayor SDMC, Professor Yadav, P Datta, Dwarka Parichay, S Dogra, Ravi, Parmod Gupta, sushil gigoo, Yogesh Gupta, Mahepreet, Saroj Wadhwa, Raman Mangla, Parveen Kataria, Om Mittal, Vheejay Sethi, Rupesh Kuchhal, Naresh Bathla, M Pandey, Kharga Chhetri, deepak goyal
Let us all join together with Mr. Malik and convey our thanks
for the cleanliness abhiyan conducted by SDMC at Rahagiri.

Anil Rajput

--
Membership Application- Please visit...
http://www.dwarkaforum.org/self-support/