Delhi govt yet to notify 95 villages (TOI)

Sareen Dwarka

May 27, 2015, 2:51:04 AM5/27/15
to DWARKA FORUM
Delhi govt yet to notify 95 villages

Risha Chitlangia : May 27 2015 : The Times of India (Delhi)

New Delhi:  Though the guidelines for implementation of the land pooling policy have been notified by the UD ministry , it can't be implemented till the Delhi government notifies 95 villages as development areas. However, AAP doesn't seem in a hurry and sources said the policy will be studied in detail before a decision comes.

Sources say the matter has been before the government for the past 3-4 months. “We are not opposing it, but we need to study it. If it is pro-farmers, we have no issue,“ said an AAP member.

The policy was notified on September 5, 2013. As per Delhi Land Reforms Act, 1954, agricultural land can't be used for any other purpose. For this, corporations have to declare the villages urbanized. “Civic agencies declared them urbanized, but the final notification has to come from Delhi government,'' said a DDA official.

“As per DDA Act, we can't take up development in nonnotified areas. Work will start after we get Delhi government's nod,“ said Balvinder Kumar, vice-chairperson, DDA.

REJIMON C K

May 27, 2015, 6:19:25 AM5/27/15
to DWARKA FORUM
Thanks at lease some where some one see it and now agree Delhi Govt has some say in this.
There will be new definitions already we have... few more will be added with this notification ?
LalDORA
Village Abadi
Extended Lal Dora
Extended Village Abadi
Regularised
non-regularised
Village - Urban
Village - Rural
Sub-City
DDA Colony
Private Colony
Farm house

Any one have any clue on what happened to Local Level Master Plan or Zonal Plan ?

/////

--
Membership Application- Please visit...
http://www.dwarkaforum.org/self-support/

We are on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Dwarkaforum
DWARKA FORUM (Regd) www.dwarkaforum.org
---

REJIMON C K.
Sent over wireless Network ... Google Nexus Phone.