ALL MUST WATCH THIS INTERVIEW by Ravish-NDTV ( Post Trilokpuri Riots)

REJIMON C K

Oct 31, 2014, 11:47:32 AM10/31/14
to DWARKA FORUM, sd...@googlegroups.com
Please spare few minutes to watch this interview and if you agree may share with your contacts..

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/prime-time/prime-time-the-real-heroes-during-communal-violence/343239?hphin
प्राइम टाइम : सांप्रदायिक हिंसा पर तीसरा पक्ष
दिल्ली के त्रिलोकपुरी में पिछले दिनों भड़के सांप्रदायिक तनाव को रोकने में वहां के किन्नरों की भूमिका की हर ओर सराहना हो रही है। तो आज प्राइम टाइम में उन्हीं से होंगे रूबरू..

Lets' put an effort to prevail good Brotherhood in real meaning to live together...

--
REJIMON C K.
Sent over wireless Network ... Google Nexus Phone.

Arun Banerjee

Oct 31, 2014, 12:29:57 PM10/31/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com

Real brotherhood msg spread by kinnars in do it hit area of East Delhi. Admire their role. They should fight election.
Arun

--
Membership Application- Please visit...
http://www.dwarkaforum.org/self-support/

We are on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Dwarkaforum
DWARKA FORUM (Regd) www.dwarkaforum.org
---

Pankaj P

Oct 31, 2014, 3:45:58 PM10/31/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Ravish is one journalist who have brought me back to watching news. Esp Hindi news...

I was disillusioned by biased reporting by media. But, ravish is one of the few neutral reporters left in India who shld b listened to.

Third Genders indeed did a commendable job in tackling communal forces in Trilokpuri Riots. But, why incidents of riots have increased in recent times.

Is it polarization of votes on communal lines or we have bcm intolerant towards our neighbour's religion, region or caste.

Regards,
Pankaj

RAJEEV SOLANKI

Nov 1, 2014, 1:35:02 AM11/1/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
nice program

rajiv solanki

Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 21:59:09 +0530
Subject: Re: [Dwarka Forum-] ALL MUST WATCH THIS INTERVIEW by Ravish-NDTV ( Post Trilokpuri Riots)
From: banerj...@gmail.com
To: dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com

R. Dua

Nov 1, 2014, 1:38:27 AM11/1/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com

There was mention of communal violence in 84 in a discussion on times now.
Our heart's cry in shame.
I haven't been able to watch this link but going with what is said here we surely owe a grateful Thankyou to a section of our society which has apparently not been given it's due.So much life n property saved.
Thanks DF for keeping us updt.

SK MALIK

Nov 1, 2014, 5:18:36 AM11/1/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com