Do you want GIFT a SKILL to your apartment staffs ?

REJIMON C K

Jul 30, 2015, 7:37:16 AM7/30/15
to DWARKA FORUM, sd...@googlegroups.com
Many of our Electrician, Plumber other service technicians professionally lack SKILL

This is new initiative by Govt.. May this work.... So if you know some one whom you want gift this.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eOlSyMdwFBjE5SxA2o8-edJDwAiTuUcZa2eUy_RMMKU/viewform

  • NIIT Yuva Jyoti Limited

    Third Floor Plot No.09 MLU 3rd Floor Plot No. 09 MLU Sector-6 Dwarka Sector-6 Dwarka New Delhi

    Dev Raj Pabreja .: 9310367111

  • Pragmatic Educational Society (ICSS)

    D-452 Sector 7 Dwarka Ramphal Chowk Sector-7

    Mohit Sharma: 9871483905
  • IL & FS Skills Development Corporation Limited

    IL&FS-Okhla Delhi D-114 Okhla Phase-I Delhi-110020

    Manish Gunjan: 9818590111

--
REJIMON C K.
Sent over wireless Network ... Google Nexus Phone.