Fwd: Re: DF: Forming Suggestion Committee.

Dwarka Forum(Regd)

Jul 27, 2014, 1:44:15 AM7/27/14
to DWARKA FORUM
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Sanjeev Goyal" <cwa...@gmail.com>
Date: 27 Jul 2014 10:59
Subject: Re: DF: Forming Suggestion Committee.
To: <dwarka...@googlegroups.com>

 website launched by Government 'mygov.nic.in' to discuss/consider
various suggestions by public at large concerning India.

On Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 9:48 PM, Sanjeev Goyal <cwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> DWARKA FORUM Dwarka Ki Awaaz  (Regn No. S-63070)
>
>  (A Welfare Association of Residents & RWA's / CGHS Representatives of
> Dwarka Sub-City)
>

> Regd. Office: 720, Pocket-1, Sector-14, Dwarka, New Delhi - 110078
>
> Phone No. 011-20514195
>
> E-mail: dwark...@gmail.com
>
> www.dwarkaforum.org
>
> श्री नरेंद्र मोदी प्रधानमंत्री,                  No. SKG/PMO/008
> 5 Race Course Road,
> New Delhi-110003. pm...@pmo.nic.in, n_mod...@yahoo.com
>

> Sub: Suggestion Committee.
>
> Concerned Office: PMO
>

> Sir,
>
> In our country many administrative arms have been out in place to
> handle pubic grievances but it is surprising that no one is there to
> accept a valid suggestions? Even Department of Public Grievance is
> reluctant to receive any suggestions.
>

> It’s a fact that anyone would resist status quo, so is the status of
> any Govt office. Even if suggestions are sent these find way to
> dustbin. In the absence of any official organ to accept suggestions
> for improvement of processes to bring higher level of efficiency or
> even telling Govt. to plug the loop hole in existing system to curb
> corruption – there is no one to listen it. Since every improvement in
> the process either hits personal interest of someone or bring in
> limelight existing inefficiencies all efforts are made to reject it.
> There is very-very small section in bureaucracy who can thing about
> these suggestions with open mind.
>

> Even the top posts in India i.e. the secretariats of President, Prime
> Minister, Governors, Chief Minister etc. are also functioning just
> like post man. Anything sent to them is just forwarded to concerned
> ministry/department and NOTHING is done - there is no one whose duty
> is to read those letters and take a decision about the ideas. I am not
> referring to bulk complaint letters but few genuine suggestion letters
> sent with a view to put resources at better use. Its true that we
> cannot expect President or Prime Minister to read all the
> correspondence addressed to them but FULL secretaries is behaving like
> a post man with no one to apply mind to the issues raised. Now with
> electronic mechanism actual transfers are done by machine and no one
> has any feel or sense about what is written in the letter and how
> significant it is for country. In this manner huge public knowledge is
> going untapped, which can otherwise be channelized for the welfare of
> country at large.  I understand that you have directed bureaucrats to
> directly approach you if they have some new idea and their boss is not
> listening – but where would a common man go?
>

> I request that a Central Committee be constituted with following
> mandate where people of India can write their suggestions:
>

> (i)            Accept & analyse suggestions to improve existing
> processes to bring greater efficiency in the system and forward its
> [...]

Arun Banerjee

Jul 27, 2014, 7:45:56 AM7/27/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Dear all

If three things "Accountability, Responsibility and Transparency" are being followed seriously there would have been no need to forming Committee.
Political interference also plays a role.
Committees are source of employment generation of the retired and "Yes Boss" officers. Case of Shri Vinod Rai.

A.B.

--
Membership Application- Please visit...
http://www.dwarkaforum.org/self-support/