Fwd: We Won! Thank you Arun

Arun Banerjee

Jul 23, 2014, 11:07:28 AM7/23/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Dear all

Saved tree. Happy to be a part of it.

​Arun Banerjee​

Change.org

Dear Arun ,

We did it ! The 250-year-old Peepul tree is saved.

Last Thursday, the authority in charge - MRO Surendra declared the 250-year-old peepul tree as government property after I met him with the petition.

Finally, my family’s 20 year long struggle to save the tree has become successful. I cannot thank you enough

Arun , you along with 13,000 others have made government officials in a remote village in Andhra Pradesh responsive to the public. Let's thank MRO Surendra for his accountability and responsiveness to us.

Leave a ‘thank you’ message for M Surendra in the comments section of the petition. This appreciation will motivate him and other officials, to be receptive to the public. I will collect your messages and present them to him as a huge card.

Here is a sample text -

Mr.Surendra, thank you for saving the 250-year-old Peepul tree. We are so proud of officers like you.

Arun , thank you for your involvement. You have been indispensable in helping me reclaim my heritage.

Gurunatha via Change.org

Change.org   ·   548 Market St #29993 · San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 · USA

Contact us   ·   Privacy policy   ·   Start a petition

--
অরূণ ব্যানার্জী
αrun ßanerjee