SDM office Address

rajesh.chhikara

Oct 8, 2015, 5:57:06 AM10/8/15
to DWARKA FORUM (Regd)

Hi,

We ,a group of people are willing to register a society, Can any one help me , in finding where is the office of DWARKA SDM.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajesh Chhikara

Shobhit Chauhan

Oct 8, 2015, 7:10:58 AM10/8/15
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com

It's in Kapasera DC office at Kapasera Border. SDM is Sh. Puneet Kumar

Shobhit Chauhan
0-9717063875

--
Membership Application- Please visit...
http://www.dwarkaforum.org/self-support/

We are on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Dwarkaforum
DWARKA FORUM (Regd) www.dwarkaforum.org
---

Sharma Vinod

Oct 8, 2015, 7:26:47 AM10/8/15
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
What Type of Society do you wish to register.  The different type of societies are  Registration at different office

Rajesh Chhikara

Oct 8, 2015, 7:54:15 AM10/8/15
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
It is Parents association whose kids are studying at Presidium School in Dwarka.

Dev Dutt Yadav

Oct 9, 2015, 1:14:04 AM10/9/15
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir

Office of Dwarka SDM is Located at Kapashere  Boarder

With regards
Dev Dutt Yadav
Advocate
Mob. No.+91-9810064963
Yadav & Associates
2nd Floor, Plot No.-96, Jain Vatika, Sai Enclave, Sector-23  Dwarka, New Delhi-110077 Tel. (O)-011-28050863
Email: ddyad...@yahoo.co.in

G.K. SETHI

Oct 9, 2015, 1:59:38 AM10/9/15
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com

It will not be registered with SDM, it has to be registered Registrar of Firm & Companies, Industries Department, Patparganj.
Rajesh Chhikara ji, I also want to join this association of Parents of Presidium School.
Regards

REJIMON C K

Oct 9, 2015, 2:50:59 AM10/9/15
to DWARKA FORUM
Request all other Parents of Praesidium join in such society.

Don't let such school management spoil the future of kids.  I know its difficult for many parents to raise issue fearing the background the owners of the so called Praesidium have..

Must appreciate on the facebook there is group that very active and expose the management fleecing Parents with various money collection mechanism.

Rajesh Chhikara

Oct 9, 2015, 4:40:03 AM10/9/15
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Most welcome Sethi Ji. I will ask the concern person to give a call to you.
Please share your contact number at rajesh....@gmail.com