Tree Cutting - Complaint

Sanjeev Goyal

Apr 14, 2015, 4:40:21 AM4/14/15
to greenhelp...@gmail.com, dcfsou...@gmail.com, dwarka-residents
Dear Sir,

Find attached photograph taken yesterday from Man Ananmayi Marg, Govindpuri (on way from Govind Puri Metro Station to Okhla Phase-III). These show brutal cutting of trees standing in green area. This is in no way a pruning.

Request to look into it.

Thanks

S K Goyal
9891271854.
20150413_114237.jpg
20150413_114243.jpg
20150413_114301.jpg
20150413_114321.jpg

R. Dua

Apr 15, 2015, 5:36:31 AM4/15/15
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com

Shri Goyal ji,
This reminds me that a tree inside dda sec 9, pkt 1 dwk,behind flat number 225,inside the small park,is brutalized the same way every 6 months.The tree is beautiful, has a lovely canopy.
In this case dda shd be answerable.It is perhaps in a worse state than d photos you have posted.
We can not guard ours trees all the time but we can take the authorities to task.
My fair guess is that some residents give a little money to the workers who come to crop trees to hack it completely so that finally it dies and the space encroached finally.
We all have seen this happening all over Delhi.
Thankyou for taking care of our trees,our lungs.
Regards.

--
Membership Application- Please visit...
http://www.dwarkaforum.org/self-support/

We are on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Dwarkaforum
DWARKA FORUM (Regd) www.dwarkaforum.org
---

Sanjeev Goyal

May 23, 2015, 10:39:53 PM5/23/15
to greenhelp...@gmail.com, Tarun Johri, dwarka-residents
Dear Sir,

Please inform if any action has been taken on the complaint? The cutting continues in the area.

Thanks

S K Goyal

Wood Cutting.jpg
Wood.jpg