Sub: Creation of Suggestion Center.

4 visningar

Sanjeev Goyal

oläst,
22 jan. 2015 11:51:342015-01-22
till pm...@pmo.nic.in, n_mod...@yahoo.com, dwarka-residents

DWARKA FORUM Dwarka Ki Awaaz

                                          (Regn No. S-63070)

      (A Welfare Association of Residents & RWA's / CGHS Representatives of Dwarka Sub-City)

Regd. Office:

720, Pocket-1, Sector-14,

Dwarka, New Delhi - 110078

Phone No. 011-20514195

E-mail: dwark...@gmail.com

www.dwarkaforum.org

श्री नरेंद्र मोदी प्रधानमंत्री,                                                        No. SKG/PMO/015                                             22 Jan 2015

5 Race Course Road,

New Delhi-110003. pm...@pmo.nic.in, n_mod...@yahoo.com

Sub: Suggestion Center

Concerned Office: PMO

Sir,

In our country we have hundreds of complaint center but there is NO suggestion center. All the suggestion letters landing in the hands of grievance officers find their way to dustbin. It is, in a way, obvious because complaint officers always work in denial mode. Even letters containing valid suggestions and sent to apex offices like President/Prime Minister are ‘just’ transferred to other ministries without any comments. Ministries in turn transfer it to other administrative body and suggestion finally meets its fate in dustbin. In 2 of the cases after struggling for years when nobody heard court cases were filed and court upheld the validity of suggestion – proving that there is a serious requirement of an exclusive suggestion center. This center should specifically be mandated to handle suggestions only and categorically stated to exclude any handling of complaints.

In 2 latest cases 2 valid suggestions about water conservation & one concerning Aadhar Card transferred by PMO to respective ministries have been dealt very poorly reflecting the deep routed lethargy in system. In case of water conservation Central Ground water Board stated it does not belong to me. And in Aadhar card UID Authority officer took safest route they neither accepted nor rejected suggestions. The point here is they did not reject it because of merit in case but at the same time they could not accept it because moment they accept, their responsibility starts.

Though PMO has provided a window ‘mygov.com’ but it is restrictive in the sense that you cannot post more than 500 characters, which actually means no more than 6o-70 words further there are several other issues not covered by the portal. Citizens should be encouraged to write freely to apex offices to share their experiences to contribute improvement of processes & efficient usage of resources but there is total absence of any such viable platform, many of the valid & effective thoughts are not able to fructify and are buried in the chest or files. When we can have a full-fledged public grievance commission, there is every rationale to have one section dedicated to receive, review, process & follow up the good suggestions.

We are a country of more than a billion people – with thousands of departments, ministeries, commissions, committees - but deprived of a platform to put forth a suggestion where sender has reasonable confidence that matter will at least be read over by someone and mind applied. We have so many departments with excess manpower (for example as per recent survey DDA is over staffed by 40%) carving out a suggestion center will not burden the exchequer.

In order to have fast & easy segregation of large number of correspondence received at PMO it is suggested that a few categories be published like complaint, suggestion, praise etc. which writer can superscript on the envelope for fast processing.  Accordingly, letters can directly be transferred to respective units for further processing.

It is re-iterated that giving birth to suggestion center is worth implementing, even for the sake of experiment, and it will pave the way for many to contribute in the governance. The moment people have trust that someone in Govt. is ready to listen to their valid points, it has the potential of unlocking huge treasure of knowledge & wisdom hitherto blocked in the minds of people.

In view of above we request that an exclusive suggestion center be made at PMO or under some other ministry.

Please acknowledge. Thanks

Yours faithfully,

(S K Goyal)

Secretary – Dwarka Forum

D-103 Shivam Apts, Plot-14, Sec-12, Dwarka,

New Dwelhi-110078.

REJIMON C K

oläst,
22 jan. 2015 23:44:242015-01-22
till DWARKA FORUM, PM, Narendra Modi
Neither the LOKPAL Nor the Public Grievance BILL Nor the Service Delivery Bill.
Unfortunately for these kind of Bills/Acts no ORDINANCE used but for LOBBY led Business requirements Ordinance are used freely.

That's what we call it MAXIMUM ASSURANCE MINIMUM DELIVERY- In their language these politicians announce Maximum Governance & Minimum Govt.

Lets hope March Parliament session without disruptions.

Sanjeev correctly mentioned it.. Its one way traffic so called MYGOV. The out come is not known.

--
Membership Application- Please visit...
http://www.dwarkaforum.org/self-support/

We are on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Dwarkaforum
DWARKA FORUM (Regd) www.dwarkaforum.org
---

REJIMON C K.
Sent over wireless Network ... Google Nexus Phone.
Svara alla
Svara författaren
Vidarebefordra
0 nya meddelanden