Swachch Abhiyan

Arun Banerjee

Feb 25, 2015, 10:18:22 PM2/25/15
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com

Government of India
Ministry of Urban Development

25-February-2015 12:38 IST

Centre sanctions Rs.460 cr to 10 states under Swachh Bharat Mission

                The Ministry of Urban Development has so far sanctioned Rs.459.93 cr to ten states as the first installment under Swachh Bharat Mission’ for the year 2014-15. This was stated by the Minister of State for Urban Development and Housing & Urban Poverty Alleviation Shri Babul Supriyo in the Lok Sabha in a  written reply to Shri M. Murali Mohan, Smt.Hema Malini and five other members.

                The details of the sanctions are as below:

State.         Sanctioned amount
                      (Rs. in crore)
Maharashtra.      135.00
Karnataka.             80.0
West Bengal.         64.01
Gujarat.                  40.95
Andhra Pradesh.   40.00
Bihar.                      37.72
Chattisgarh.           30.79
Madhya Pradesh.  18.81
Manipur.                 11.21
Odisha.                      1.43

The sanctions include Rs.310.10 cr for Construction of household and community toilets (Rs.310.10 cr), Awareness generation activities (Rs.48.00 cr) and Capacity building (Rs.12.00 cr).

                Shri Babul Supriyo has further informed that under Swachh Bharat Mission in urban areas, 1.04 crore household toilets are targeted to be built by 2018.

                State-wide targets in respect of household toilets under the Mission : Tamil Nadu-13.95 lakhs, Uttar Pradesh -11.83 lakh, Maharashtra-8.99 lakhs, Karnataka-8.88 lakhs, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana-7.93 lakhs, West Bengal-7.88 lakhs, Madhya Pradesh-7.32 lakhs, Rajasthan-5.62 lakhs, Bihar-5.47 lakhs, Gujarat-4.06 lakhs, Odisha-4.03 lakhs,Chattisgarh-3.51 lakhs, Jharkhand-2.31 lakhs, Haryana-2.16 lakhs, Punjab-1.96 lakhs,  Kerala-1.76, Assam-1.46 lakhs and NCT of Delhi-1.25 lakhs etc.

AAR

SK MALIK

Feb 25, 2015, 11:47:32 PM2/25/15
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Dear Arun tell to
Shri Babul Supriyo
Union Minister for Urban Development and Housing & Urban Poverty Alleviation
DDA is directly under control UDM.
DDA constructed few months back many toilets in various Dwarka Parks.
All are locked, waiting for cabinet minister to inaugurate Swatchh Abhiyan in Dwarka Delhi

Feb 26, 2015, 12:31:59 AM2/26/15
to DWARKA FORUM, sd...@googlegroups.com, ce...@dda.org.in, em...@dda.or.in, Minister Urban, osdut...@nic.in, secy-...@nic.in, Desk Officer @ PMO
Dear All,

Here is LIVE Example.. A toilet complex build at Sector 22 Dwarka Park by Dwarka DDA team.

its been lying locked for Months.

Most disturbing, I am pretty sure there may no water connection and most importnat NO SEWER but may be connected to Storm water drain.

The Minister or hirearchy at MuD not aware of these. Hope now they have the information by this email and seek ATR from Chief Engineer Dwarka.

Regards,

Rejimon
--
REJIMON C K.
Sent over wireless Network ... Google Nexus Phone.

Arun Banerjee

Feb 26, 2015, 1:45:59 AM2/26/15
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Malik Sahab. thnx, Mr. Babul, MOS (UD) is non-responsive to email. I have sent him various mails but no response.
Reji Sahab has put the things clear. Many toilets being built either DDA or MLA fund are laying locked. It may not be surprising if the anti-social elements take advantage of this.

অরূণ ব্যানার্জী
αrun ßanerjee
Use email save tree

SK MALIK

Feb 26, 2015, 2:19:59 AM2/26/15
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com, sd...@googlegroups.com, ce...@dda.org.in, em...@dda.or.in, Minister Urban, osdut...@nic.in, secy-...@nic.in, Desk Officer @ PMO
In absence of sewer line for connection
No storm water connection
Septic pit may be made
Ministry is requested to review expenditure approval note prepared by DDA for construction of number of toilets in Dwarla parks. Sewer connection, water connection, maintenance, security & ownership were taken care.
Or approval motivation was 10 % cutting received from contractors to waste 100 % public money.

Feb 26, 2015, 4:54:54 AM2/26/15
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
I think it is the same situation in most of the Parks in Dwarka.  Thought not all parks have toilets.

The one in Sector 6 park ...we had to first fight to have it built.  Once built - its locked out.  When asked  - was informed that - IF not locked - chori hojati hai..! So the question is why was it built in the first place if had to be locked up.  IF theft is the major concern - they should put some care taker then.  It can be locked out during the daytime. The whole purpose of having a toilet there is defeated.

Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 10:55:01 +0530

REJIMON C K

Mar 5, 2015, 8:32:49 AM3/5/15
to DWARKA FORUM
DDA is getting all its work of Horticulture through contractor we have seen those huge tendors.
Then they announced Adoption of Park to corporates and Social Service Champion Schools etc..
If that be the case why the recruiting the Mali even now ?
Also there are over 100 of Guards posted in Dwarka alone by DDA- So Chori hojati hai... ?

SK MALIK

Mar 5, 2015, 8:32:51 AM3/5/15
to SK MALIK, dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com, ce...@dda.org.in, Minister Urban, osdut...@nic.in
Prompt reply received for my suggestion

In order to write to the Prime Minister kindly visit – Interact With PM ( http://pmindia.nic.in/interact_with_pm.php )

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<
secy-...@nic.in>:

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<

Mahendra Kumar Gupta

Mar 5, 2015, 8:32:52 AM3/5/15
to dwarka-residents
This park has round of clock Malis or Security Guard at night, this was informed to me by the DDA on my RTI application.

sandeep aggarwal

Mar 5, 2015, 8:32:52 AM3/5/15
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com

DDA is only interested in wasting money. Replacing side stones in front of Modern School sec4 though earlier one are quite ok. DDA has no fund to relay innner roads but have  money to waste on laying stones.

With Best Regards,
CA Sandeep Aggarwal
9810406456

Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 10:55:01 +0530