GOOD NEWS : Our demand to Amend CCS Condcut Rule 18 (IPR) by for all Govt Servants not just A & B Groups.- Fulfilled .

Dwarka Forum(Regd)

Jul 23, 2014, 4:33:03 AM7/23/14
to DWARKA FORUM, pk....@nic.in, jsv-...@nic.in
WE WELCOME this step by the DoPT & Govt.
Now it time for all Govt Departments to declare these information and also assess them for under value/non-submission/misleading. Randomly these data must be checked by IT/ED/IB.

The citizen will have more role to play other than checking these data, if they knew any one in their knowledge given false information or under value reports/expose.

Jai Hind.

Team- DF

Press Information Bureau
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
22-July-2014 11:19 IST
Revised Rules for Declaration of Assets by Public Servants Under Provisions of the Lokpal Act

The Central Government has notified fresh rules for the public servants to furnish information and annual return containing declaration of assets and liabilities. Under the Public Servants (Furnishing of Information and Annual Return of Assets and Liabilities and the Limits for Exemption of Assets in Filing Returns) Rules, 2014 every public servant shall made a declaration of his/her assets and liabilities in the specified formats as on the 31st day of March every year to the competent authority on or before of 31st day of July of that year.

Making an exception for the current year the notification stipulates that public servants who have filed declarations, information and annual return of property under the prevailing rules shall file the revised declaration, information or annual returns as on August 1, 2014 on or before September 15, 2014. However, employees may be exempted by the competent authority for reasons recorded in writing from declaring assets if its value does not exceed 4 months basic pay or rupees two lakhs, whichever is higher.

Detailed notification dated July 14, 2014 and formats are available on the website of the Department of Personnel & Training with the link: - http://persmin.nic.in/Lokpal_HomePage_New.asp.

NEW DELHI: All central government employees will now have to declare their immovable/movable assets and liabilities as well as those of their spouses and dependents by July 31 every year.

The Public Servants (Furnishing of Information and Annual Return of Assets and Liabilities and the Limited for Exemption of Assets in Filing Returns) Rules, 2014 make it mandatory for central government employees to file a statement listing their and their spouse/dependents' cash in hand; bank deposits; investments in bonds, debentures, shares and units in companies and mutual funds; long-term savings; insurance policies; provident fund; loans and advances; cars/aircraft/yacht/ships; and jewellery.

The declaration must record value of these items as on March 31 and filed with the competent authority by July 31 of that year.

For the current year, the public servants who have filed such returns of property under various service rules, will have to file revised declarations of assets and liabilities as on August 1, in the prescribed format, by September 15

The competent authority may, however, exempt the public servant from filing information in respect of any asset if its value does not exceed his/her fourth months' basic pay or Rs 2 lakh, whichever is higher. The reasons for the exemption may be recorded in writing.

The new rules were notified by department of personnel and training (DoPT) under last week under the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013. These empower the Centre to prescribe a form for annual returns to be filed by a public servant.
ment is in process of modifying other Lokpal Act rules, including those related to search committee's powers and functions. The new rules seek to empower the search committee to recommend candidates other than those shortlisted by DoPT to the Lokpal selection committee, for selection as Lokpal chairman and members.

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 2:26 PM, REJIMON C K <reji...@gmail.com> wrote:
Registration Number is : DOPAT/E/2013/00614

Sir/Madam,

kindly refer above ref Grievance Reg No. , we have been requesting for amending the CCS Conduct Rule.
There are ample evidence the Group C & D employees involved in corruption and recent exposeures are self explnatory.

We appreciate you will consider this grievnace and amend the CCS Conduct, immediately.

Thankingyou,

Rejimon CK
Vice President
Dwarka Forum

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 6:14 PM, REJIMON C K <reji...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sir,

We failed to understand WHY GoI and DOPT is delaying to amend the CCS Conduct Rule to have all the employees of Govt to have MANDATORY Submission of Annual Assets Reports ?

With REPEATED unearthing of DA from MP and even in Delhi and other places from Lower grade staffs worth CRORES still PM and his Department called DOPT is still shying away to amend this rule ?

Very unfortunate and only promoting CORRUPTION seems.

Rejimon CK

Note: We are soon going to file an RTI to access our past correspondence and its file noting and movements to asertain the factual status of these emails are read or acted or assigned to Garbage bins.

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 8:14 AM, Dwarka Forum(Regd) <dwark...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sir,

We have been DEMANDING an amendment to CCS Conduct Rules to have all 4 category of Employees.
In view of the Disproporation Assets finding in recent Corruption cases even from Clerks and Peon call for this amendment at the earliest.

Today in Indian Express there was new quoted with Minister of State Shri. Naryanaswamy that CCA Rules amend to include MOVEBLE assets. It is certainly a welcome.

We once again renew our above request at the earliest.

Thanking you,

President-Dwarka Forum(Regd)

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 2:08 PM, Dwarka Forum(Regd) <dwark...@gmail.com> wrote:

DWARKA FORUM Dwarka Ki Awaaz

                                          (Regn No. S-63070)

      (A Welfare Association of Residents & RWA's / CGHS Representatives of Dwarka Sub-City)

Regd. Office:

720, Pocket-1, Sector-14,

Dwarka, New Delhi - 110078

Phone No. 011-20514195

E-mail: dwark...@gmail.com

http://groups.google.com/group/Dwarka-residents

                                                                                                            16  Sept t, 2011

                                                                                                            DF/2011/PMO/DoPT/09/001

Hon. PM
Hon. MoS-DoPT
Secretary-DoPT

Sir,

Further to our communication with your office dated 21/4/2011.

There is LOUD demand all around to arrest CORRUPTION. However an important provision of the CCS Conduct rule 18 which mandate the Annual Asset Return Disclosure Submission. Thank to DoPT staffs who regularly follow up on the issue and update the list of Defaultuer and compliance list through it;s website http://ipr.ias.nic.in/StartIPR.htm.

However, a LARGE Section of C & D staff which includes people on SENSITIVE Posts and non Sensitive Posts earn more assets. However are exempted to submission under Rule 18 of CCS Conduct.

We would once again APPEAL all category of staff be included in this Rule 18. An amendment to this effect be initiated at the earliest.

Thanking you,

President-Dwarka Forum(Regd)

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 3:58 PM, Dwarka Forum(Regd) <dwark...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hon. PM

These words have to be put into fast gear of ACTIONs. A simple action by your Ministry of Personal could do is that to amend the Rule 18 of the CCS Conduct Rule and include all type of Groups/Category to submit Annual Assets and Transaction Report.
Also those who have not submitted(breched) their Annual Returns must be downgraded , their personal files & ACR should reflect, most importantly not to consider them for any promotion for next 5 years.

Appreciate as you did give this speach this amendment is directed to DoPT at the earliest.
We hope your PMO staff will place this email before you.

Thanking you,

Rejimon CK
President- Dwarka Forum (Regd).

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 3:44 PM, REJIMON C K <reji...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hon. PM

We would like to know why DoPT is not amending the CCS Coduct Rule 18 to be made applicable to all Govt Employees?

Why not PMO give direction to DoPT in this regard

Rejimon C K
President- Dwarka Forum (Regd)

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 4:54 PM, Dwarka Forum(Regd) <dwark...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hon. Prime Minister
Ministry of Pesonal, Public Grievance and Pensions

Sir,

There is LOUD talk on Corruption and Arresting Corruption.
For the Govt IAS (Especially the Group I, II (A & B) the CCS Conduct Rule 18 Applicable to submit the Annual Immovable Property Report to be submitted.

However, we learned over 1000 Senior officials have breached this Rule. The details are here http://persmin.nic.in/CircularReportForCSForm2.asp?choice=155

Also attached List of Defaulters List.

May I know, why govt not taken action on those who breached the Rule 18 of CCS Conduct Rule?

The latest news which you also know about

IAS couple's spoils add up to over Rs 300 crore http://in.news.yahoo.com/bureaucrats-baffled-ias-couples-rs-300-crore-empire-20110119-050332-931.html

This doesn't mean all IAS officers are Corrupt. But there are elements like this couple. Now who will bell them ?

We look forward hearing from the Prime Ministers office who in charge of DoPT take remedial action and intimate us the outcome.

It is also requested you to arrest corruption the purview of the Rule 18 of CCS Conduct Rule 1964(pretty old) amend to include all category of Govt Servants.

Thanking you,

President- Dwarka Forum (Regd)

Aug 8, 2014, 4:37:34 AM8/8/14
to DWARKA FORUM
Another Good step by New Govt... Lets hope these are put in place & IMPLIMENT
http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/thou-shalt-not-modi-govt-issues-list-of-19-dos-and-donts-for-bureaucrats/

Thou shalt not: Modi govt issues list of 19 dos and don’ts for bureaucrats

The Narendra Modi government has amended the All India Service (Conduct) Rules, 1968 to include a 19-point guideline for bureaucrats, which mandates that they should maintain “political neutrality”, “make recommendations on merit alone” and “take decisions solely in public interest” among other things.

According to a Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) note, these amendments have been made by the Centre “after consultations with the state governments”.

While the original rules simply stated that every member of the service “shall take all possible steps to ensure integrity of, and devotion to duty by all government servants for the time being under his control and authority” and “shall, in the discharge of his duties, act in a courteous manner and shall not adopt dilatory tactics in his dealings with the public or otherwise”, the latest amendments elaborate in detail the kind of conduct expected from the civil servants.

Under the newly amended rules, All India Service officers — which include IAS, IFS and IPS — must:

Declare any private interests relating to their public duties and take steps to resolve any conflicts in a way that protects the public interest.

Ensure that they do not place themselves under any financial or other obligations to any individual or organisation which may influence them in the performance of their official duties.

Not misuse their position as civil servant and not take decisions in order to derive financial or material benefits for themselves, their family or friends.

Ensure courtesy and good behaviour with the public, display responsiveness to the public, particularly to the weaker section.

Take decisions solely in public interest and use or cause to use public resources efficiently, effectively and economically.

Maintain high ethical standards, integrity and honesty, promote the principles of merit, fairness and impartiality in the discharge of duties.

Maintain accountability and transparency.

Make choices, take decisions and make recommendations on merit alone.

Act with fairness and impartiality and not discriminate against anyone, particularly the poor and the under-privileged sections of society.

Refrain from doing anything which is or may be contrary to any law, rules, regulations and established practices.

Maintain discipline in the discharge of his duties and be liable to implement the lawful orders duly communicated to him.

Perform and discharge his duties with the highest degree of professionalism and dedication to the best of his abilities.

Be liable to maintain confidentiality in the performance of his official duties as required by any laws for the time being in force, particularly with regard to information, disclosure of which many prejudicially affect the sovereignty and integrity of India, the security of state, strategic, scientific or economic interests of the state, friendly relations with foreign countries or lead to incitement of an offence or illegal or unlawful gains to any person.

--
REJIMON C K.
Sent over wireless Network ... Google Nexus Phone.

Arun Banerjee

Aug 9, 2014, 10:06:22 AM8/9/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Issuing advisory is good. What about ground reality where politicians are openly flouting law of the land? Do these birthday posters have proper permission?
Displaying P_20140801_181702.jpg

--
Membership Application- Please visit...
http://www.dwarkaforum.org/self-support/

We are on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Dwarkaforum
DWARKA FORUM (Regd) www.dwarkaforum.org
---

অরূণ ব্যানার্জী
αrun ßanerjee
(M) 9868227877

REJIMON C K

Aug 9, 2014, 11:43:54 AM8/9/14
to DWARKA FORUM
I propose Mr. Arun Banerjee to Replace Mr. Narendra Modi or Rahul Gandhi or Najeeb Jung Immediately.
Do you think this will solve ?
Mr. Arun, no disagreement , in our country there more regulations and rules but implementation is bare minimum- We all knows it.
Having said so,,,, Don't you use RTI ? Have it benefit or not? We use what benefit for us.. Nothing wrong its HUMAN Nature we all have...

If one is doing good we must acknowledge and appreciate them and make that work  it for us. Things not going to change in one DAY or One Month One Year or even in One term.

Similarly if they do wrong we must criticize (Example Mr. Gadkari Minister Announced CMV amendment within a month).

Appreciate when discussion on SUBJECT - Discuss about that POINT not to other point.

SK MALIK

Aug 10, 2014, 7:15:43 AM8/10/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com

Dear Friends

Pl read “Central Civil Services (Conduct) Rules, 1964” with all Ammendment & Clarification issued from time to time
Compare with
Modi govt issues list of 19 dos and don’ts for bureaucrats
Found anything new?

Press release say
The Narendra Modi government has amended the All India Service (Conduct) Rules, 1968 it is actually 1964

DWARKA FORUM (Regd) http://www.dwarkaforum.org/

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DWARKA FORUM (Regd)" group.

অরূণ ব্যানার্জী
αrun ßanerjee
(M) 9868227877
--
Membership Application- Please visit...
http://www.dwarkaforum.org/self-support/

We are on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Dwarkaforum
DWARKA FORUM (Regd) http://www.dwarkaforum.org/

---

REJIMON C K.
Sent over wireless Network ... Google Nexus Phone.

Arun Banerjee

Aug 10, 2014, 7:17:23 AM8/10/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com

Reji Sir

Regarding RTI - it has provided lot of information & revelations to d citizen no doubt.

Only thru it public came to know many things which remained out of reach of public at large which includes corruption be it in any form.

Reji Sir.  my words seems disturbed you a lot. My apology 4 dat

My heart also beats to know encroachment enroute Munak Canal. Major projects 4 Dwarka running behind schedule & also political intervention in illegal water connection.

I am going to put a stop on it.

My assurance today  10.08.14 that "all discussion blogs will be for my eyes only & also not initiate any new one".

Thanks & Regards & I have great respect for you all.

I remain

Arun Banerjee

REJIMON C K

Aug 10, 2014, 7:37:08 AM8/10/14
to DWARKA FORUM
May be there is an error,  1968/1964 rule

The above link is the latest Aug 2014.
While below are the old ones

Listed- However, further search found this one

You may check this as you worked in Govt

what ever be it, Hope it will be a REMINDER or as FRESH may register to some and those in receiving side may remind the officialdom about these points.