Fwd: Regarding E-Rickshaw ban by Court - in Dwarka they run right in-front of Police Station and Sector 22/23.

REJIMON C K

Dec 17, 2014, 1:38:03 AM12/17/14
to DWARKA FORUM
FYI
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: TI TE <titeb...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 11:17 AM
Subject: Regarding E-Rickshaw ban by Court - in Dwarka they run right in-front of Police Station and Sector 22/23.
To: reji...@gmail.com

Sir,

Please see the attachment.

Regards,

TE Branch
O/o DCP/T-HQ
Delhi Traffic Police HQ

--
REJIMON C K.
Sent over wireless Network ... Google Nexus Phone.
Reply.pdf

Sudha Iyer

Dec 17, 2014, 1:47:29 AM12/17/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Let them go check out infront of Metro Stations.  Many are plying. They may have impounded many but still many are running in the city!

Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 11:49:13 +0530
From: reji...@gmail.com
To: DWARKA-R...@googlegroups.com
--
Membership Application- Please visit...
http://www.dwarkaforum.org/self-support/

We are on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Dwarkaforum
DWARKA FORUM (Regd) www.dwarkaforum.org
---

P.J. THOMAS

Dec 17, 2014, 6:37:13 AM12/17/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com, sudha_...@hotmail.com
I must confess that e-rikshwas were more comfortable than manual rikshwas.  For regular metro passengers, this was a better mode of transport to reach metro stations and back due to the reasonably better speed and lower seats than the manual ones.

Purshotam Behl

Dec 17, 2014, 10:28:12 AM12/17/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Sir, bringing of E Rickash in the ambient of transport department will Increase corruption .
Sent from my HTC

Rama N

Dec 17, 2014, 10:28:45 AM12/17/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
E Rickshaws and E-carts are going to be a nightmare for delhi. Firstly, some johnnies imported cheap battery motors from china ( smuggled rather), set up shops for assembly and you will find whole of elements hanging around called FINANCIERS & CONSULTANTS. The enters India's first enemy - NGOs... In 4 months flat, you ended up having 100s of E-Rickshaws all over (what they say is, if transport department can allow illegally METRO services/ gramin sewa, why not us ?? It was too convenient for Delhi's middle class hence no one complained or raised eyebrows. then the crackdown !! Then came one set - its great, ALL ROBBERS, DACOITS, RAPISTS are all gainfully employed by this service, so we should promote (I have never heard such an absurd argument like this).

One political party's sudden sympathy was gathered by this mafia - they started screaming & shouting all over and made it as a SOCIAL issue... Not to be left behind, everyone joined (all credits to these NGOs !!). Now, the Union government tabled a bill amending Motor Vehicles Act today.

The best is yet to come. Anyone who want to be a driver of any public utility service, there is a mandatory requirement of one year experience with steering. The love for e-rickshaw is so much that, this condition is RELAXED according to the Bill tabled today.... Coming with cover, they can charge their battery anywhere/ any time illegally etc. etc. are all coming absolutely free for e-richshaws

ALL THE BEST is the only thing I can say....