flourishing business on encroached DDA land

Arun Banerjee

Oct 9, 2015, 11:06:52 AM10/9/15
to ce...@dda.org.in, seh...@dda.org.in, dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Sir,

Attached picture shows how bamboo business is going on trouble free at an encroached DDA land.  The place is adjacent to Veterinary Hospital, Palam at red light. The matter was brought to DDA's notice during August, 2015 but it was not paid any attention.  DDA must be very proactive in clearing encroachment on its land and strict penalty be imposed on such offenders.

It is again requested to kindly get the DDA land cleaned up.  An early action is solicited.

Thanks & regards,

--
অরূণ ব্যানার্জী
αrun ßanerjee

Arun Banerjee

Oct 31, 2015, 8:15:14 AM10/31/15
to ce...@dda.org.in, seh...@dda.org.in, lggc....@nic.in, vc...@dda.org.in, em...@dda.org.in, dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Sir,

I am surprised that no action has been taken on my email complaint dated October 9, 2015.  Reason for delay in taking action may kindly be intimated.

Thanks & regards,

Arun Banrjee