Power & Water for Dwarka CGHS announced by Delhi Govt

REJIMON C K

Feb 25, 2015, 6:30:28 AM2/25/15
to DWARKA FORUM, sd...@googlegroups.com
As per initial Reports

Water and sewer charges waiver will also benefit group housing societies in areas like Dwarka, Rohini and Partparganj: Manish Sisodia.

Group housing societies to get benefit of water tariff reduction, will be effective from March 1st

Delhi Government will waive off water and sewer charges for families using 20,000 litres of water: Manish Sisodia

Those families using more than 400 units will have to pay the entire bill : Manish Sisodia  (Some of us may have thought it will be free for us.. NA.. NA....)
--
REJIMON C K.
Sent over wireless Network ... Google Nexus Phone.

Arun Banerjee

Feb 25, 2015, 10:15:00 AM2/25/15
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com

Below is the copy of reply received on 18.2.15 from AAP for information.

Dear Arun ji,

Thanks for your congratulatory mail. Kindly do accept our apologies for the delayed response.

First of all let us make things clear.

1.    Electricity will not be free. The tariff will be reduced after review of the CAG audit of the Discom Companies. We hope to get this completed in the next 3 months. Till such time that we are able to organize this, all those who are consuming Electricity of up to 400 units will get a 50% reduction and this will be done by way of a subsidy to the Electricty Companies.

2.    Water will be free to those households consuming up to 700 L per day. For those exceeding this limit, the charge will be for the full amount of water consumed.  This benefit is intended only for the poorer sections of society.

Yes, we are aware of the thefts in Electricity and water. We will put a mechanism into place that will ensure such thefts do not take place. There are people in government service currently who allow these thefts to take place and receive a bribe in return. We will put a stop to this and hand out very severe punishments for such acts.

Regards

Pratap Nair

--
Membership Application- Please visit...
http://www.dwarkaforum.org/self-support/

We are on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Dwarkaforum
DWARKA FORUM (Regd) www.dwarkaforum.org
---

Mahendra Kumar Gupta

Feb 25, 2015, 10:49:04 AM2/25/15
to dwarka-residents
It is good that a reply has been given though such incidences are rare.  Reply is also satisfactory.  The today's announcement confirm this. .

Arvind Kumar

Mar 5, 2015, 8:32:49 AM3/5/15
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com, DWARKA-R...@googlegroups.com, sd...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

What is the benefit for single point distribution cghs ?

pn gupta

Mar 5, 2015, 8:32:49 AM3/5/15
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
How will DJB work out the quantity of water to be supplied to group hosing societies
where there are no independent water meters? Moreover all the flats are not occupied
in most of the societies.
P.N.Gupta

sudhanshu

Mar 5, 2015, 8:32:49 AM3/5/15
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Nice to see positive reply from political party as most of  the times parties r dont bother to answer .

Regards
Sudhanshu

sapna sinha

Mar 12, 2015, 8:18:26 AM3/12/15
to dwarka-residents, sd...@googlegroups.com
Can anyone inform me, what are the electricity charges of Dwarka Society. I was told that the highest in Delhi.

--
Membership Application- Please visit...
http://www.dwarkaforum.org/self-support/

We are on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Dwarkaforum