Supreme Court says PM/CM should not keep tainted ministers with criminal background.

SK MALIK

Aug 27, 2014, 11:16:12 PM8/27/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com

REJIMON C K

Aug 28, 2014, 1:39:16 AM8/28/14
to DWARKA FORUM
Its hard on part of SC to allow PM/CM to decide on this.. ::)

How could people like Madhu Koda decide

Surprising that political parties find it difficult to find people without Criminal from 120 crore ?

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 6:11 PM, 'SK MALIK' via DWARKA FORUM (Regd) <dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

--
Membership Application- Please visit...
http://www.dwarkaforum.org/self-support/

We are on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Dwarkaforum
DWARKA FORUM (Regd) www.dwarkaforum.org
---

REJIMON C K.
Sent over wireless Network ... Google Nexus Phone.

Surjit Chetal

Aug 29, 2014, 6:11:38 AM8/29/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Yes Sir it is very difficult to find good people who will not mind mingling in slums the real vote banks where all kind of mafias are operating.
s k chetal

JAI PRAKASH Tiwaree

Aug 31, 2014, 11:15:34 PM8/31/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
The country's independence has been earned by leaders with criminal background result in many have been hanged to death.The judges are product of British system which had no love for country or its independence.

Surjit Chetal

Sep 4, 2014, 4:50:33 AM9/4/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mr Tiwari,
pl do not equate the freedom fighters with rapists,kidnappers,extortion mafia,. money swindler.
courts are still far far better.scope of improvement definitely exists.
certain systems created by British hv stood the test of time e.g. Railways,postal services armed forces and many more
chetal s k

JAI PRAKASH Tiwaree

Sep 5, 2014, 2:45:36 AM9/5/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Dear Shri Surjit jee,
To the extent of moral values you are right.But we all have been slaves to british rules.INA of Netaji is still a anti national organisations.Till date Japan used to pay tributes to their soldiers killed in Nagaland. Japanies uses the product of their own country whereas we feel proud to possess foreign products.The person who uses ingenious product can pass on true judgment and will be respected.Since I have been with many revolutionaries about 50 years ago during my childhood I can feel it.

Surjit Chetal

Sep 8, 2014, 11:47:14 AM9/8/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Dear Tiwareeji,

I can feel the anguish of a revolutionary.This govt is different.They respect Neta ji and his contribution to the freedom of this grt nation.Nation wud hv been different had Neta ji been the first PM of this country.Any way modi ji has started well and I like his assertion 'NA khaun aur Na khane Doon'.See the respect he got in Japan and the msg it sent to CHINA no1 adversary of india.
He will now be taking up extra 2 dollar being charged by gulf nations for crude oil imports by asian countriesFor India it will be more than 1 biilion $ per yr.
S K CHETAL