Dwarka - becoming safe zone for Criminals now

Sareen Dwarka

Oct 31, 2014, 7:11:42 AM10/31/14
to DWARKA FORUM

Ref latest incidence reported below in series of such arrests from Dwarka in the recent past.

What could be the reasons for increase in such activities in dwarka ??

Youth wanted by Haryana and Delhi police arrested in Dwarka (TOI)

NEW DELHI: A 22-year-old man allegedly involved in heinous crimes including contract killings in Delhi and Haryana and carrying a reward of Rs 50,000 on his head has been arrested, police said here on Thursday.

The accused had been identified as Sriom and was wanted in four cases in Haryana and Delhi.

"Based on specific input, Sriom was nabbed from Sector 18 in Dwarka along with a robbed car. He has confessed to his crimes," said Deputy CP (South-West) Suman Goyal.

During interrogation it was revealed that he and his associate had allegedly killed one Abhinav Verma under Palam village police station area, police said, adding he was also involved in a dacoity case in Mundka.

Further investigation was on, police said.

Diwan Singh

Oct 31, 2014, 8:19:31 AM10/31/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Kudos to our police that they are arresting these criminals.
However, it interest me to delve on the type of criminals. Presentlly, I classify them in two types, at a macro level : physical (blue collar) criminal and white collar criminals.
These physical criminals are, no doubt, criminals, but, to my opinion, are pretty low grade, not smart enough. They get caught and punished at most of times.

What to do with these white collar criminals, who are responsible for destroying the entire nation's system. These are high grade and very smart. Some one having having many flats in Dwarka would not be a surprise. I knew one officer with Urban development ministry who boasted of four flats. Two each for both of his daughters. There are innumerable examples if we look around. Two decades back, we used to think that such rich criminals can only be from Income Tax Depts, but now, you can find them from almost every dept.

Is liye, when we talk of criminals . lets also think about the high profile ones, maybe living next door. Its because of these criminals, the system deteriorates, the poor continues to be discriminated and deprived, and thus result in creation of 'physical' criminals.

--
Membership Application- Please visit...
http://www.dwarkaforum.org/self-support/

We are on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Dwarkaforum