Are you fed up with HORN from Vehicles in Dwarka especially the Pressure Horn at Night

REJIMON C K

Aug 31, 2015, 12:50:18 PM8/31/15
to DWARKA FORUM, sd...@googlegroups.com
 The Panchsheel Park residents filed a case in NGT and got some relief

All Dwarka residents to complaint to Envirnment Department, DPCC and DDA to put No Horn Zone and Penalty imposed for High decibal hornz ..

Even thought I don't expect much from our Dwarka Residents , still sharing this hope at least some will ACT.

NGT Order No Original Application No. 181/2013 March 11 2015.

The applicability of Rule apply to entire Delhi.
Therefore, the DPCC need to take immediate step to ensure this direction apply to all areas.
The direction to issue to DDA, PWD, MCD to errect No Horn Zone and Penalty amount displayed across all roads.

Lot depend upon ACTION..

--
REJIMON C K.
Sent over wireless Network ... Google Nexus Phone.

REJIMON C K

Sep 1, 2015, 12:15:53 AM9/1/15
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com

In matter of hours after this post over 10 senior citizens registered their grievances with PGMS for No Horn in 22

Is it  other Sectors residents have no problems with Horns?

Send by Wireless Device