Traffic light covered by hoardings - may lead to fatal accidents

已查看 5 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

rajesh.chhikara

未读,
2014年12月19日 01:18:192014/12/19
收件人 dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
I saw many hoardings of this baba ( Pic attached) on the traffic poles. Attached pic is of the traffic light at sector 16 and 17 chowk near Delhi Police apartments. Lights which were visible were not working and the lights which were working has been covered by this hoarding.

I don't know who give them permission to put the hoardings at the cost of life of others. Specially in winters, it  becomes more dangerous when the visibility is very less due to dense fog.

I think Traffic police should take strict action against this baba.
Traffic_Light.png

Arun Banerjee

未读,
2014年12月21日 06:16:312014/12/21
收件人 dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com

Rejeshji copy may sent in WhatsApp of DTP with pic. Action will b taken.
Arun

--
Membership Application- Please visit...
http://www.dwarkaforum.org/self-support/