Swadeshi Mela at CCRT Dwarka

Sareen Dwarka

Oct 17, 2014, 9:57:50 AM10/17/14
to DWARKA FORUM
You may like to visit to buy INDIAN MADE STUFF
on auspicious festival days

18-19 october
2 PM to 10 PM
CCRT Sector-7
Dwarka, New Delhi

image.jpeg

PREM BIHARI MISHRA

Oct 18, 2014, 11:13:30 PM10/18/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
I have been invited to recite my poem in kavi sammelan of this mela on 18-10-1014 in CCRT auditorium from 7:00 p.m. to 8:15 p.m. preceded by a musical programme.
World famous poet Gajendra Solanki is also going to participate in this Kavi Sammelan.
The organizers have requested me to ask my all friends & families to attend grace this occasion. I conveyed the message to Sushil Ji but he might be obviously busy after a long tour. All may plz attend.

Sent from my iPhone
--
Membership Application- Please visit...
http://www.dwarkaforum.org/self-support/