Fwd: FREE HEALTH CHECK UP FOR SENIOR CITIZENS

Sushil Kumar

Sep 30, 2015, 11:37:18 AM9/30/15
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Shashi Kapoor" <kapoor...@hotmail.com>
Date: Sep 30, 2015 8:13 PM
Subject: FREE HEALTH CHECK UP FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
To: "sd...@googlegroups.com" <sd...@googlegroups.com>, "df...@googlegroups.com" <df...@googlegroups.com>, "dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com" <dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: "sho-dawar...@nic.in" <sho-dawar...@nic.in>

> Dear Members,
> We are advised that South West Delhi Police is holding free health check-up camp for senior citizens by a team of renowned doctors, as per the details given below:-
>
> DAY & DATE: Thursday,01st October,2015
>
> VENUE          :  Campus of DCP Office at Sec-19, Dwarka
>                          (Opposite ITC Maurya Hotel)
>
> TIMINGS        : 10.00.a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
>
> All the members are requested to kindly disseminate the information to the maximum number of senior citizens to avail the opportunity. In case of any assistance, like conveyance required for a group of senior citizens, please call Mr. Kamal Deep Singh Rawat, SHO, of Sector-23 on his mobile number 8750871021
>
> Regards,
> Shashi Kapoor
> General Secretary
> Sukh Dukh Ke Sathi
> 9711499782

Sushil Kumar

Sep 30, 2015, 11:44:58 AM9/30/15
to df gb, dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com, sho-dawar...@nic.in
Dear all,
It is good opportunity to participate and take benefit of the initiative taken by Dwarka Police.
Regards
Sushil

Sanjeev Goyal

Oct 1, 2015, 3:22:21 AM10/1/15
to dwarka-residents
This is for 60 + only?

Sushil Kumar

Oct 1, 2015, 4:57:17 AM10/1/15
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
We thank Delhi police for organizing such event.I was there along with Mr Chhatwal and Mr Kapoor.Many senior citizen were present and went for check up.Jt CP on the occasion greeted  sr.citizen and shares some of experience which will make them safe and secure.Scheme launched by Delhi police for Sr Citizen was also explained.

We so often criticize Police for wrong doing which is acceptable but we should also encourage police when they do good job.

Regards
Sushil

--
Membership Application- Please visit...