Fwd: Re: Fw: Fwd: UNDERPASS AT DELHI-GURGOAN RD NEAR SHIV MOORTY

Purshotam Behl

Feb 20, 2015, 5:31:24 AM2/20/15
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Rajimon ji / Sushil ji ,
Just received a reply from PWD ,as under.
P.Behl
9811113809.
Sent from my HTC

From: P Behl <pbe...@yahoo.in>
Date: Feb 18, 2015 7:37:36 PM
To: LISTENING POST <lggc....@nic.in>, PWD Department <dmpwdh...@gmail.com>, lg <se...@nic.in>

Sir /Madam,
No response is heard even after 15 days ,pl expedite .
Thanks,
P.Behl
9811113809

From: P Behl <pbe...@yahoo.in>
Date: Thursday, February 5, 2015 6:42 pm
Subject: UNDERPASS AT DELHI-GURGOAN RD NEAR SHIV MOORTY
To: "pmpwdf...@gmail.com" <pmpwdf...@gmail.com>, "dirut...@gmail.com" <dirut...@gmail.com>, lg <se...@nic.in>
Cc: "dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com" <dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com>

> Dear Sir,
> For the last 2-3 years , the Project No:36 is there at UTTIPEC site , why it is not being executed ?
> Neither the last minutes of meeting have been posted on the site.
> Dwarka Residents are facing lot of Traffic congestion problem , due to the DELAY of this project .
> By the execution of this underpass , there will be relief for Dwarka residents going to south Delhi as well as Gurgoan.
> Kindly reply the reason of Delay , due to which Thousands of Dwarkaties are suffering ?
> Thanks,
> Purshotam Behl
> 9811113809.
> Member-Dwarka Forum,

Mrs Nutan Guha Biswas
Principal Secretary to Lt. Governor,
Delhi.

--
---
Regards

--
---
Regards
In-Charge LG's Listening Post

Sushil Kumar

Feb 20, 2015, 6:06:39 AM2/20/15
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Mr Behl,
Thanks and appreciate your follow ups.
We have written email to board.
Hope things will move in right direction.
Regards
Sushil

--
Membership Application- Please visit...
http://www.dwarkaforum.org/self-support/

We are on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Dwarkaforum
DWARKA FORUM (Regd) www.dwarkaforum.org
---

P Behl

Jun 15, 2015, 7:39:45 AM6/15/15
to sanjay khatri@lge. com, Director UTTIPEC, NHAI, NHAI, cmdelhi@nic in, pwdhqdelhi@gmail com, EE Flyover Divsions DDA, DWARKA FORUM
Dear sirs,
We the residents , got assurance from The L G office in the trailing mails ,that the project in question is being fellowed ,but from the action of any of the department is not visible
 On grounds.
Mr. L.G please take interest in the pending projects of Dwarka , instead of creating hindrances in the working of Delhi-govt.
The problems of traffic conjection is increasing day by day , due to non implementation of this underpass at nh-8, lakhs of liter of fuel is being wasted , due to poor planners of the city.
One should come at Raddison U Turn in morning , out from your offices or homes and can judge the traffic condition coming  from Dwarka.There is more than a km jaam every day.
Who is responsible for this delay of 8 years ,since 2006.?
Hope this will wake your Band files.
Purshotam Behl
9811113809
Member-DF