Fw: Fw: Fwd: UNDERPASS AT DELHI-GURGOAN RD NEAR SHIV MOORTY

P Behl

Feb 22, 2015, 10:11:05 PM2/22/15
to PM, dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com, LISTENING POST, lg
Respected Prime minister,
It is very true that our PM is taking all initiatives to give Good Governance ,during the last many months.
But on the other hand ,LG office Delhi ,has admitted the delay of ONE Year in granting approvals to one of the Most awaited project for Dwarka Residents, by one of their forest  Dept.
Your intervention is required,please.
Thanks,
Purshotam Behl
Member-DF

On Friday, 20 February 2015 11:37 AM, M A PWD <pmpwdf...@gmail.com> wrote:

Sir / Medam

Though, the Working Group of UTTIPEC has approved the alignment of the Mahipalpur Bye-pass road and the underpass near Shiv Murti, the project is awaiting NOC from the Ridge Management Board. PWD has applied to the Ridge Management Board in February, 2014. Matter is being followed up with the Ridge Management Board.
This is for your information please.

Superintending Engineer
(Project Manager), PWD Circle F-11

From: NUTAN GUHA BISWAS <se...@nic.in>
Date: Feb 6, 2015 10:37:42 AM
To: lggc....@nic.in

Feb 25, 2015, 10:41:39 PM2/25/15
to DWARKA FORUM
Seems if this work
In progress.. Cheers!!

http://indianexpress.com/article/cities/delhi/facelift-plan-gets-nod-bijwasan-station-to-be-renamed/

Sources said airport operator Delhi International Airport Limited (DIAL) had raised the issue of having in place a garbage-collection system to avoid chances of accidents due to bird hits. The committee has directed that a second entry from the Delhi airport be worked out by the Railways, DIAL and PWD.

Something what we discussed with DIAL in early days, then with UTTIPEC and others.

--
Membership Application- Please visit...
http://www.dwarkaforum.org/self-support/

We are on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Dwarkaforum
DWARKA FORUM (Regd) www.dwarkaforum.org
---

REJIMON C K.
Sent over wireless Network ... Google Nexus Phone.

P Behl

Mar 5, 2015, 8:32:49 AM3/5/15
to M A PWD, dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com, dirut...@gmail.com
Dear Sir,
Please refer to your reply ,that project for subject work has been cleared by UTTIPEC committee .
It has not clarified that , which proposal has been approved by the committee ,out of 2 available at site ,one for Sub-way and the other for Tunnel.
It has come to our knowledge that , under the influence , of some big Builders ,whose projects are under construction in the allingment of the proposed road , the proposal for Tunnel is being approved.
Since the proposal for Tunnel was objected ,by Team DF, as the under pass at sect.-21 , is an example of total failure.
We would request the authorities ,to rethink for the proposal for such a long Tunnel , which is more costlier and may give negative results in Mansoon.
Thaks,
Purshotam Behl
9811113809

Sareen Dwarka

Mar 5, 2015, 8:32:49 AM3/5/15
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com, DWARKA FORUM
Good news Reji.

Dwarkites need to maintain consistent pressure on an ongoing basis to compel authorities to deliver

Sent from my iPhone

Sanjeev Goyal

Mar 5, 2015, 8:32:49 AM3/5/15
to dwarka-residents
I would still suggest to give it a major thrust it will be good if someone can file a case over delay with NGT. Every day delay is leading to increased pollution.