Fwd: Invite For URJA conference- Sunday 26.4.2015

Sushil Kumar

Apr 22, 2015, 1:42:31 AM4/22/15
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
With a request to attend the conference.

Regards
Sushil
Date: Sunday, 26th April 2015

Time: 9.30 A.M Sharp

Venue: Conference room II- India International Centre, Max Mueller Marg, New Delhi

Please confirm your presence by return mail or phone

Sincerely

Ashutosh Dikshit
CEO
United Residents Joint Action

URJA, the apex body of RWA in Delhi, was set up in 2005 and gathers, analyzes, disseminates information & aggregates public opinion to demand efficient delivery of civic amenities, health services, security, clean air and water to residents of Delhi through an accountable, efficient and responsive Government. We connect and network with 2500 RWA apart from several significant NGOs

URJA -invite for Conference 26.4.2015.pdf