STOP FREE SALARY to DDA Engineers Deputed in Dwarka Sub-City- Demands Dwarka Residents

REJIMON C K

Aug 31, 2015, 12:49:38 PM8/31/15
to vcdda, LG Cell, PS to LG, Secy to LG, Finance Member DDA, dirpersonnel, dyd...@dda.org.in, CVO DDA, Minister Urban, comm...@dda.org.in, karan...@karansingh.com, syedshanawazhu...@gmail.com, ce...@dda.org.in, Neha.lal...@timesgroup.com, DWARKA FORUM, Risha Chitlangia, Parvesh Sahib Singh, Gulab Yadav, Bhavna Gaur, Colonel Devinder Sehrawat, sd...@googlegroups.com, saugatapo...@yahoo.com
Attn: Minister - MUD
        LG  & Chairman DDA
        VC - DDA
        FM - DDA
        &
        Commissioner and Director Personal.

Dear All,

A large amount of DDA Annual Budget is WASTED and DILUTED without any results or benefit to Public or the DDA institution to Engineers Posted in Dwarka which included Chief Engineers, SE, EE, AE, JE etc

The truth is out as below exposed by Mr. Sanjeev Goyal.
The Chief Engineer himself had confirmed that he dont put even Attendance- Without an attendance, how a GOVT servant is paid his Salary ? The highest office of PMO to MuD Secretary and even VC may be marking attendance. How this exemption is granted to CE, SE, EE etc ?

The CE Office also confirmed they don't prepare any documents or records maintained as per the JOB, Task and Duties assigned.  If these officials are not doing their duties and which amount dereliction of duty still get Salary and NO DEPARTMENTAL ACTION.

The APIO or PIO becomes the FAA without any notification as mandated.
99.99% of RTI Application are replied LATE over 60 days or even if it replied are MISLEADING with FALSEHOOD.

As mentioned by Mr. Sanjeev Goyal the gross corruption in Work executed. You may visit Sector 22 and see yourslef a Service Road laid on along Road No. 210 and 226 to verify the quality. Most important that you will find they put MASTIC work on all existing new bitumen for which No need was there and if at all at limited. The MEASUREMENT AREA increasing is BIG SCAM in Dwarka by those un-ethical engineers posted as evidence provided numerous time whether on Digging Permission, Footpath with Tiles or the Bitumen.

Many years back it was decided to hand over all roads of Dwarka to PWD. Reason best known which point to corruption only the DDA Engineers Objecting to it and delaying it.

Similarly the Water supply of Dwarka was handed over to DJB after court interventions but even today many functions remain with DDA for which DDA engineers are intentionally sabotage the process of handing over

What more you need to declare this DDA as
Delhi Vinash Pradhikaran
Delhi Destruction Authority
Delhi Defunct Authority

Dear All,

We Dwarka residents really fed up with the Staffs you have deputed in Dwarka.

PLEASE WITHDRAW all of them.. Its not going to affect at all the day today life of Dwarka residents. We will not be part of the GROSS CORRUPT and IMMORAL Staffs deputed in Dwarka and use public exchequer to pay their salary and perks.

We humbly request the Minister MuD, LG, VC, FM to take an URGENT action on this and let us know.

Thanking you,

Rejimon CK

Note: We request MP, MLA and Members of DDA Board to raise this and end the waste of Public Fund.

Prof Saugata Roy made this statement in Parliament

"The main point that I would like to mention is that this anomaly must end. He (Mr. Naidu) is the owner of the Lutyens Zone. The Land and Development Office (L&DO) is under him. But the Minister has no control over the Delhi Development Authority. Though he will answer questions in Parliament on DDA, Lt. Governor is the Chairman. The Minister cannot even give a flat in Dwarka to anybody because the Lt. Governor is controlling it. There should be one authority. Either you give it up all to DDA or you take it back. And the State Government comes nowhere in the picture".

On Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 10:51 PM, Sanjeev Goyal <cwa...@gmail.com> wrote:

DWARKA FORUM Dwarka Ki Awaaz

                                          (Regn No. S-63070)

      (A Welfare Association of Residents & RWA's / CGHS Representatives of Dwarka Sub-City)

Regd. Office:

720, Pocket-1, Sector-14,

Dwarka, New Delhi - 110078

Phone No. 011-20514195

E-mail: dwark...@gmail.com

www.dwarkaforum.org

                                                No. SKG/DDA/276       30/Aug/2015

Er. H D Singh, Chief Engineer,

Dwarka Project Office - DDA,

Mangala Puri, Delhi-110 045. seh...@dda.org.in, ce...@dda.org.in

Reg: Inefficient & Corrupt Road Inspection in Dwarka.

Sir,

After not getting proper response to our RTI application dated 23 Sep 2014 we filed an appeal on 7 Feb 2015. In appeal to prove our point that there is no regular road inspection we attached more than a dozen photographs cetifying our point beyond any doubt.

Now after six months Surintending Engineer First Appeallant Authority CC-2  vide letter no. 2203 dated 24 Auv 2015 has stated “Inspection is carried out in routine and no record of inspection is made, all the field staff has to take visit his jurisdiction regularly….”

Is SE joking with Dwarkite, is he getting salary to cover shabby wok done by staff and himself. What does he wants to covey by saying that no record is maintained. What about more than a dozen photographs we supplied? Is there no dutiful & honest officer left in DDA? If despite so called regular visit this is the condition what would happen if no inspection would happen. By saying so FAA has only certified his incapability to handle the post. If civil department does not maintain road inspection report – what else they do? It is evident non-maintenance of road inspection report is the shield used to cover the carelessness/corruption.

If regular road inspection is happening and despite that there is encroachment – then it’s a clear cut case of open corruption.  How can there be encroachment/obstruction on footpath? How can there be unrepaired potholes for years? How can there be un-authorised speed breakers? How can there be long open dug up places? How can there be uprooted tiles lying for months? How can there be broken boundary walls? How can there be unauthorized duming of malba? How can there be open main holes?

If learned Engineers of DDA functions of such logics, it is better that DDA should shut its shop and go out of Dwarka as soon as possible.

We hereby strongly demand that till the time road maintenance is with DDA proper road inspection records should be maintained in an online manner which are accessible to pubic for review - otherwise it would only promote inefficiency & corruption. All the JE must inspect the road at least once a week with following issues come on record:

a)         Whether any kerb stone/tile is uprooted on central verge or footpath,

b)        Is there any low level footpath allowing vehicle to climb it?

c)       Whether any pothole is visible - if yes where and about what size?

d)      Is any patch on road is about to convert into pothole?

e)       Is any portion of footpath/road caved in?

f)       Is there any open man-hole?

g)      Is there any falling pole, railing, wire, overhead sign board, tree branch, dead animal lying on road etc?

h)       Is there any obstruction on footpath creating problem for pedestrians?

i)        Is there any dug up space on footpath or road inadequately barricaded or lying unattended for many days?

j)        Is there any unpainted zebra crossing or speed-breaker?

k)       Is there any encroachment on road or footpath?

l)        Is entry & exit points of footpath have appropriate poles fixed so as to prevent climbing of vehicles on it?

m)     Is there any water logging, construction material, debris, damaged vehicle or any other kind of material lying on road?

n)       Is there any damage to any kind of street furniture?

o)      Any other issue, as per common sense of concerned field staff,

Besides helping public, this will ultimately help DDA itself by reducing their workload in long run. Please note that earlier also we have stressed to maintain the road insection vide our letter no. SKG/DDA/268 dated 22/Mar/2015 addressed to CE.

Please acknowledge.

Yours faithfully,

(S K Goyal)

Secretary – Dwarka Forum

D-103 Shivam Apartment,

Plot-14, Sector-12, Dwarka,

New Delhi-110078.

Copy to: (i) LG lggc....@nic.in – with a request to call explanation from VC for non maintenance of road inspection reports. (ii) VC - vc...@dda.org.in with a request to call explanation from CE Dwarka for non maintenance of road inspection reports.(iii) Times of India Neha.lal...@timesgroup.com

On Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 10:57 AM, Sanjeev Goyal <cwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
disposal of appeal - totally absurd reply. It seems corruption & carelessness both are riding high in DDA.

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 10:15 PM, Sanjeev Goyal <cwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
sorry, correct attached.

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 5:00 PM, REJIMON C K <reji...@gmail.com> wrote:
wrong attachment

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 3:57 PM, Sanjeev Goyal <cwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
reply of letter SKG/DDA/257

On Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 7:22 AM, Arun Banerjee <banerj...@gmail.com> wrote:

It is for sure that there is no actual site visit by officials concerned. Had it been properly monitored the chances of encroachment would have either been few or nil. But ground reality is just opposite. This leniency is now paying back. Encroachers don't fear authority. Also law enforcing agency not reporting such activities to land owning agency. Total lack of coordination between various Govt agencies which is helping mushrooming of such activities.
Arun Banerjee

On 07-Feb-2015 10:47 pm, "Sanjeev Goyal" <cwa...@gmail.com> wrote:

DWARKA FORUM Dwarka Ki Awaaz

                                          (Regn No. S-63070)

      (A Welfare Association of Residents & RWA's / CGHS Representatives of Dwarka Sub-City)

Regd. Office:

720, Pocket-1, Sector-14,

Dwarka, New Delhi - 110078

Phone No. 011-20514195

E-mail: dwark...@gmail.com

www.dwarkaforum.org

                                                No. SKG/DDA/264       07/Feb/2014

Er. H D Singh, Chief Engineer,

Dwarka Project Office - DDA,

Mangala Puri, Delhi-110 045. seh...@dda.org.in, ce...@dda.org.in

Reg: First Appeal under RTI.

Reg: RTI Application  SKG/DDA/257 dated 23 Sep 2014

Sir,

We had wide our letter no. SKG/DDA/257 dated 23 Sep 2014 sought following information:

Engineering Department

(i) In Dwarka more & more footpaths are being seen encroached & non-maintained, vehicles parked, caved in patches, obstructive sign boards, pucca encroachment, staking of construction material, improper entry & exit etc. Apparently it seems that no field staff has been entrusted with the duty of inspecting them regularly. Please inform in detail the systems & procedures in DDA-Dwarka about maintenance of footpath and frequency of its inspection to keep them free from any damage & encroachment. Detailed reasons for lapse in maintaining obstruction free footpaths may be provided? Please note that any unauthenticated reply shall be challenged on facts.

(ii) It is understood that a lot of DDA flats in Dwarka which have allotment life of even less than 10 years have got damaged due to falling roofs. It’s a serious matter that in such a short span of time this is happening. It is understood that DDA is also spending several crores on its repair. In this back ground please inform whether while carrying out repair any samples of material are collected/or other steps taken to ascertain the quality of work done earlier?

(iii) In Dwarka we find that many commercial buildings have put the space meant for parking to alternate use and are openly violating building by laws, As a result the parking is happening on roads creating chaos. Please inform whether any inspection has been carried out by building department in Dwarka? If yes the details thereof & if no the reasons thereof?

(iv) Please inform the disposal status of letter no. letter No. SKG/DDA/252 dated 20/Jul/2014 addressed to CE-Dwarka sent by post & email.

(v) We had wide letter no. No. SKG/DDA/247 dated 07/Jun/2014, inter alia, sought the information about who can order conversion of extra road space available in sec 12A & 18A to green area, in response SE(HQ) vide letter no. CE(Dwk)10(25)14/RTI-2729/DDA/5477 dated 8 Aug 2014 responded that there is sufficient green area available in this pocket. We repeat our query for a proper response.

Ground of Appeal: Now, in response to point (i), after more than 4 months a copy of letter has been endorsed by SE (HQ) PIO vide no. CE(DWK)10(25)14/RTI-2853/DDA/576 dated 29 Jan 2015 having annexures issued by Executive Engineers WD 15, 3, 13, 10, 9, 8, 6 all stating that there is no encroachment on any of the footpaths and regular inspection is happening to remove permanent/temporary encroachment & parked vehicles.

It is a matter of grave surprise how bluntely DDA can supply false & misleading information devoid of any ground reality. It seems no inspection is happening and if at all any staff is going to field it is just wandering aim lessly to kill time. As a proof, for example, I am enclosing herewith 14 photographs giving a confirmation that information supplied by PIO is totally false & deceitful. The photos have been mailed to seh...@dda.org.in, ce...@dda.org.in you may take a print. Dwarka is full of examples where footpaths are full of parked vehicles, sign boards, walls, construction material, goods, extremely high level & depressed etc.

Further, I had wide my letter no. SKG/DDA/186 dated 27 Jun 2012 requested DDA following

“On footpath at crossing of sector 4-5-11-12, the footpath at sector 5 side is almost at road level. As a result people have started parking vehicles on the footpath. In similar way the footpath in front of plot 10 sector 12 is also in same condition. You are requested to either fix kerb stone at some height or get boallards affixed there so that vehicles are not able to climb footpath.”

In respone DDA, after six months, wide letter no. CE(DWK)10(25)14/RTI-2853/DDA/399 dated 23 Jan 2013 informed that estmate is being prepared by this office for needful. But now even after more than 2 years nothing has happened, this proves that reply was just forwarded without any sense of seriousness or commitment. On these spots vehicles still continue to park on footpath. It’s a generic problem at many of the cuts to enter service lane from main carriage way road level is as high as the level of footpath.

This is another glaring example to show that there is no seriousness in DDA to look after footpaths. Only ‘paper’ replies are being sent without performing any real job. We take a strong objection to this attitude and demand penalty for supply of this information which is primarily untrue. It’s a serious question mark on the functioning of engineering department which, inter alia, owns the prime responsibility of maintaining roads & footpaths.

Appeal: If this is the condition after so called regular inspection than what is the use of it? The purpose of inspection is to keep footpath in a maintained condition & also to keep it free from any kind of obstacle so as to facilitate unhindered pedestrians’ movement. This unprofessional approach of qualified DDA engineers to handle the issue is very unfortunate. The zeal & enthusiasm to perform duty appears to be totally lacking. It is not understood why DDA engineers are shying away from this basic job?

However in order to substantialte your claim of having performed inspection regularly, please provide:

(i)            Schedule of inspections held during last six months along with name of engineer, list of road inspected, copy of report and list of issues which engineers pursue while inspecting.

(ii)           Full reasons/facts/file notings/ground reality which prompted PIO to furnish information which is misleading on face of it.

(iii)          Pending information pertaining to point (iii), (iv) & (v) of RTI application be provided immediately.

In case no satisfactory disposal of appeal is given within 30 days a complaint with CIC shall be filed under section 18(1)(e) for supply of misleading information.

Thanks.

Yours faithfully,

(S K Goyal)

D-103, Shivam Apts,

Plot-14, Sector-12, Dwarka,

New Delhi-110 078.

On Sat, Dec 13, 2014 at 8:41 PM, Arun Banerjee <banerj...@gmail.com> wrote:

These r grey money generators & it's a chain. Reply as expected may be "inspection was carried out & removed but reappeared after disappearance of d team".
I'm saying it because I was told in a hearing that cops can't be posted 24X7 to check illegal road cutting at a place. But not provided to me in writing.
But still fighting on d issue with such arrogant & corrupt deptt who grease Palm of ..........

On 11-Dec-2014 10:07 pm, "Sanjeev Goyal" <cwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
DWARKA FORUM Dwarka Ki Awaaz  (Regn No. S-63070)
(A Welfare Association of Residents & RWA's / CGHS Representatives of
Dwarka Sub-City)

Regd. Office: 720, Pocket-1, Sector-14, Dwarka, New Delhi - 110078

Phone No. 011-20514195
E-mail: dwark...@gmail.com

www.dwarkaforum.org

Letter No. SKG/DDA/261
                                11/Dec/2014

Sh Sada Shiv, Dy Director (CL)/PIO,
DDA, Commercial Land Branch, A Block, I Floor,
Vikas Sadan, INA
Delhi-110 023.  dd...@dda.org.in,

Dear Sir,

Ref: No. F.103(38)/2014/RTI/CL/2888 dated 1 Dec 2014.

Reference above letter “asking for what kind of information & which
property it relates”

I understand that you are concerned with point III of my RTI
application, which reads as under:

“In Dwarka we find that many commercial buildings have put the space
meant for parking to alternate use and are openly violating building
by laws, As a result the parking is happening on roads creating chaos.
Please inform whether any inspection has been carried out by building
department in Dwarka? If yes the details thereof & if no the reasons
thereof?”

The point raised is our RTI application is very clear &
straightforward. In Dwarka it has been found to be a rampant practice
to put the space, inside building, earmarked for parking to alternate
use. There are many such buildings which have raised construction on
parking space as a result visitor to building are not able to park the
vehicle on designated space. This leads to chaos on main road.

The point is how CLB can allow this to happen? And for what
consideration? Dwarka is already reeling under the problem of short
parking space and now commercial buildings have also started
contributing to this problem by encroaching upon the reserved parking
space. This includes shopping complexes, hospitals & schools. Once
parking space is earmarked in building map how this can be put to
alternative usage? And what action till date has been taken by CLB?

The information sought is “Has till date any inspection been carried
out by CLB in Dwarka to identify such violation of building by-laws
where parking space has been occupied by building owner for some other
usage and forcing visitor to park vehicle outside? Details of all such
inspections be provided? In case no such inspection has ever been
carried out the facts & reasons for such ignorance along with next
scheduled inspection date be informed.

PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE and provide ATR. Thanks

Yours faithfully,

(S K Goyal)
Secretary – Dwarka Forum
D-103, Shivam Apts,
Plot-14, Sector-12, Dwarka,
New Delhi-110 078.

Copy: Director CLB di...@dda.org.in

Note: In all replies please do mention the letter no. SKG/DDA/261 in reference.

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 11:11 AM, Pankaj P <panka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>> building by laws, As a result the parking is happening on roads
>> creating chaos. Please inform whether any inspection has been carried
>> out by building department in Dwarka? If yes the details thereof & if
>> no the reasons thereof?
>>
>> (iv)Please inform the disposal status of letter no. letter No.
>> SKG/DDA/252                                  20/Jul/2014 addressed to
>> CE-Dwarka sent by post & email.
>>
>> (v) We had wide letter no. No. SKG/DDA/247 dated 07/Jun/2014, inter
>> alia, sought the information about who can order conversion of extra
>> road space available in sec 12A & 18A to green area, in response
>> SE(HQ) vide letter no. CE(Dwk)10(25)14/RTI-2729/DDA/5477 dated 8 Aug
>> 2014 responded that there is sufficient green area available in this
>> pocket. We repeat our query for a proper response.
>>
>>  (5) Fee is being has been paid vide IPO No. 23F 469026 for Rs.10/-

Sent over wireless Network ... Google Nexus Phone.

--
Membership Application- Please visit...
http://www.dwarkaforum.org/self-support/

We are on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Dwarkaforum
DWARKA FORUM (Regd) www.dwarkaforum.org
---

Membership Application- Please visit...
http://www.dwarkaforum.org/self-support/

We are on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Dwarkaforum
DWARKA FORUM (Regd) www.dwarkaforum.org
---

REJIMON C K.
Sent over wireless Network ... Google Nexus Phone.
RTI-Reply-denial-by-SE-CC-2-Dwarka-as-FAA-to-Sanjeev-20150830_104811.jpg
No-attendence-No-Records-No-Minutes-by-CE-Dwarka-Office-RTI-Reply-P_20150808_205953.jpg

REJIMON C K

Aug 31, 2015, 12:53:33 PM8/31/15
to DWARKA FORUM, sd...@googlegroups.com
Where there is WILL there is a WAY ....
Hip Hip Hurre...
I insist with LG Listening post - as they claimed issue a Grievance No to my email posted today.
You all know we have been getting simple forward emails from LG Listening Post- While in my RTI I made specific reference to this handling. Their they informed that all the emails send to Listening post lggc....@nic.in are Registered in  http://listeningpostdelhilg.in

Enter Grievance Number
Grievance No 20152524 Date of Grievance 31/08/2015
Applicant's Details Rejimon CK
720, Pkt. 1, Sec. 14, Dwarka, New Delhi-78
Contact Nos. (LandLine),9810315897(Mobile)
Grievance Details The complaint has been received through Email. Applicant has complained about Engineers posted in Dwarka which included CE,SE,EE,AE,JE etc and Stated that “Chief Engineer, Dwarka himself had confirmed that he don’t put attendance. His office also confirmed that they don’t prepare any documents or records maintained as per the Job, Task and Duties assigned. If these officials are not doing their duties and which amount dereliction of duty still get salary and no departmental action”. Action Required : Please Take departmental action against them in view of above and intimation to the complainant and update the website.

S.No.DepartmentAction TakenAction DateStatusContact Details
1 Delhi Development Authority -- -- Under Process VK Dayalu
01124649822
sagr...@gmail.com

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 12:43 PM, REJIMON C K <reji...@gmail.com> wrote:
Please provide me the Listening Post Reference No as per norm and disclosed in RTI that each Email is uploaded Listening Post automatically.

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 12:27 PM, LISTENING POST <lggc....@nic.in> wrote:
REJIMON C K <reji...@gmail.com>

[...]

In-Charge LG's Listening Post

--
REJIMON C K.
Sent over wireless Network ... Google Nexus Phone.
Screenshot_2015-08-31-17-39-35[1].jpg

Sareen Dwarka

Aug 31, 2015, 1:37:40 PM8/31/15
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com, DWARKA FORUM, sd...@googlegroups.com
Great Reji.

Residents are requested to follow and register ur concerns on consistent basis.

Sent from my iPhone
<Screenshot_2015-08-31-17-39-35[1].jpg>

Shubhi Mehrotra

Sep 1, 2015, 12:11:41 AM9/1/15
to dwarka-residents
I have been informed by a reputed journalist that at BJP office (Ashoka Road) eveyday at 3.30 pm one minister has to take in Public Grievances and meet common citizens. Every 1st and 3rd monday Mr Amit Shah is there from 4-5 pm to solve problems relating to common citizens. Could 2-3 people get together and go there and submit related applications against the high handedness of DDA.

Regards

Shubhi Mehrotra

REJIMON C K

Sep 1, 2015, 3:39:38 AM9/1/15
to DWARKA FORUM
should we go to BJP, INC or AAP Office ?
The Minister already acknowledged this email & forwarded to Secy UD, AS UD, VC DDA, Dir Delhi Divn MUD. Even though without any instruction.
Not expecting much , stilll....
Sep 1, 2015, 10:37:12 PM9/1/15
to dwarka-residents
In reply to an RTI appln., MoUD has sent list of members of Parliament attached to the Ministry.  The list include Shri Parvesh Sahib Singh, of M.P. and ShriVijay Goel, M.P. (Rajya Sabha).  There are 15 MPs from LS and 9 from RS.

I think, for us Mr. Parvesh Sahib Singh is approachable and we can request a meeting with him.

REJIMON C K

Sep 2, 2015, 1:03:39 AM9/2/15
to DWARKA FORUM
Guptaji, That is standing Committee Members for department/Ministry- MuD

Mahendra Kumar Gupta

Sep 2, 2015, 4:58:43 AM9/2/15
to dwarka-residents
DDA comes under the MoUD, Sir, and the issue about dda can be raised there.

REJIMON C K

Sep 2, 2015, 5:33:28 AM9/2/15
to DWARKA FORUM
yes very much