WHY DWARKA SUFFERING ? Whom to BLAME !! - Just ponder... readers... Time for ACTION not to remain MUTE

REJIMON C K

Nov 26, 2014, 1:18:49 AM11/26/14
to DWARKA FORUM, sd...@googlegroups.com
WHY DWARKA SUFFERING ? Whom to BLAME !! - Just ponder... readers... Time for ACTION not to remain MUTE

Be it Water, Service Delivery of Road, Cleanses, Green, Electricity, Security, Streetlights or others... Dwarka continue to suffer... WHY !!

I don't blame the authorities entirely...

Its the MUTE SPECTATORS that read these emails who don't even minimum response or reaction power to serious issues that affects them.

At the same time the same DEAF & DUMP Dwarkites shouts at loud or Honk at Loud when their apartment Guard delay the barrier or the Dhobhi don't give a good press or the Milkman Delay the delivery....and what not.. They will not raise their voice or even support for their FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS!!

How can we change this HIGH TOLERANCE LEVEL of DWARKITES ?

I would like to hear from those even remain silent always..... May be its error or omission on the part of those who raises the issues?

--
REJIMON C K.
Sent over wireless Network ... Google Nexus Phone.

Anil K Rajput

Nov 26, 2014, 10:56:59 PM11/26/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
We are born to be ruled by others , don't want to raise
our voice but keep cribbing and expect others to do for
us and when some one takes a lead we will either discourage
him or will tell him "nothing is going to change" or most
of the time will form a opinion that the person who is raising
the voice have some vested interests or he is a lunatic

WE WANT A CHANGE BUT WE WILL NOT CHANGE OURSELF

Anil Rajput

--
Membership Application- Please visit...
http://www.dwarkaforum.org/self-support/

We are on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Dwarkaforum
DWARKA FORUM (Regd) www.dwarkaforum.org
---

Harjit Bawa

Nov 27, 2014, 5:19:55 AM11/27/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sirs, I duly endorse and appreciate the views expressed by Shri Rejimon and Anil K Rajput. This can happen only when people change their mind set. We have adopted the Society concept but our attitudes still suffer from Mohalla type living. First we have to change ourselves and our attitude to a community living only then the things will shape up. Thanks and regards. Harjit Bawa

mythili anil

Nov 27, 2014, 5:22:51 AM11/27/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com, sd...@googlegroups.com
Yesterday 26.11.2014  I was going from sector 4 towards sector 1 at 4.45 pm and saw a tanker wasting water and the tanker was at Madhu Vihar signal, till sector 1 I saw the water leaking from tanker.This is a common scene on Dwarka roads. The number of the tanker is DL IG B 5994.
Please do something to save precious water.

Regards.
Mythili Attavar