Re: Arrest of self-styled god-man Rampal at so much public-expense: Regulations necessary for free access of public-authorities in premises occupied self-styled god-men and politicians

REJIMON C K

Nov 20, 2014, 12:25:42 AM11/20/14
to SUBHASH AGRAWAL, DWARKA FORUM, sd...@googlegroups.com
The Govt must take over properties and assets of these self claimed
GODMAN and sell at market price.
The money earned must be spend on EDUCATING the Citizen.. Only
education can help to REDUCE these kind of patronage.

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 10:27 AM, SUBHASH AGRAWAL
<subhashag...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Arrest of self-styled god-man Rampal at so much public-expense: Regulations
> necessary for free access of public-authorities in premises occupied
> self-styled god-men and politicians
>

> It refers to ultimate arrest of self-styled god-man Rampal but only after so
> much expense made on deployment of security and police forces and harm to
> public-property. Even arrest could be possible only because of intervention
> of Punjab & Haryana High Court. Otherwise it is for sure that practically
> neither state-government nor police would have made any efforts to either
> arrest Rampal or to check illegal activities including making people
> hostages and befooling followers in name of own-created religion of Rampal.
>

> Rampal should be kept in prison with normal prisoners, avoiding any
> five-starred facility in name of medical-requirements. If Rampal requires
> any medical-treatment, he should be taken in general ward of hospital like a
> normal prisoner is taken. In the meanwhile all his property and empire built
> by befooling public should be sealed for ensuring making it a
> public-property by court-orders.
>

> But it is not the only such case. Earlier Asaram and his son were arrested
> on criminal charges. Unfortunately there has been political patronage also
> in many such cases, and at times political rulers avoid taking action
> against such self-styled god-man in fear of losing votes. It is a sorry
> aspect that courts rather than administrative machinery has to rule in such
> day-to-day aspects. Effective steps should be taken to check such activities
> of self-styled god-men mushrooming in plenty befooling public in name of
> religion may be in any religion. Governments are found unable to even follow
> directives of even Supreme Court and High Courts especially in matters
> concerning religions of minority-communities.
>

> But self-styled god-men are not the only ones which create their own
> commandos to counter police-authorities. Unfortunately we have influential
> politicians also which even do not allow public-authorities to enter
> government-bungalows allotted to them for checking illegal and unauthorized
> constructions like happened in case of bungalow-numbers 12, 14 and 16 at
> Gurudwara Rakabganj Road (New Delhi) where three bungalows were turned into
> a composite unit as admitted by RTI response against all norms of Leyton's
> zone of New Delhi where structural changes are strictly prohibited.
>

> SUBHASH CHANDRA AGRAWAL
>
> (Guinness Record Holder & RTI Activist)
>
> 1775 Kucha Lattushah
>
> Dariba, Chandni Chowk
>
> DELHI 110006 (India)
>
> Mobile 9810033711 Fax 23254036
>
> E-mail subhashcha...@gmail.com
>
> subhashag...@gmail.com
>
> https://www.facebook.com/SubhashAgrawalRTIactivist
>
> Follow me on twitter @subhashrti
>
> 21.11.2014
>
> MINHA/E/2014/02671
>
> GOVHY/E/2014/00945

sudhanshu

Nov 20, 2014, 2:28:52 AM11/20/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Excellent work by harayana police was a tough job ,example for all those people who think they are above law.

Rama N

Nov 20, 2014, 5:10:40 AM11/20/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Quite an interesting subject and the way people look at an issue like this. To add a little bit more (to supplement what subhash ji sa), this gentleman ram Pal is not even a Hindu Godman as is stated (rather he is opposite). He is someone who preach people not to go to temples, do idol worship and also once questioned the way Arya Samajis function. This got him into a mess with Arya Samajis (who too are quite violent and public with "preferences"). There is too much of politics/ money involved and this has nothing do with RELIGION !!!

His ashram and belongings were taken over by the government in 2006. court cases went on and High Court and also Supreme Court ordered for returning the ashram to Ram Pal (these are recorded facts which media won't dole out). And what is this arrest ? This gentleman was booked in a criminal case for inciting violence in the year 2006. He was arrested and spent 2 years in jail. Bail was granted by High Court but he refused to appear before the court 42 times !!! Don't you think we should question the efficiency of the court who were issuing summons for appearance 42 times to a person (again and again ?).

Interesting fact is : earlier this month, one association sent a detailed letter to the Chandigarh administration stating that some 2 lakhs people will land up in Chandigarh to attend the contempt petition hearing with a request to make arrangements !!!!

--
Membership Application- Please visit...
http://www.dwarkaforum.org/self-support/

We are on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Dwarkaforum
DWARKA FORUM (Regd) www.dwarkaforum.org
---

Surjit Chetal

Nov 20, 2014, 5:11:06 AM11/20/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
most difficult job, cleaning at political level. EDucation and only education can help
chetal sk

Arun Banerjee

Nov 20, 2014, 5:11:13 AM11/20/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Self-styled God man and Goonda man. The followers lobbed petrol bombs, fired at cops, acid pouches. These all from inside the Ashram. How that can be called a Ashram. Rampal use women & children to shield himself. Such people should be hanged for fighting against the State.
Arun

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 10:33 AM, REJIMON C K <reji...@gmail.com> wrote:
--
Membership Application- Please visit...