R K Laxman passes away.

Arun Banerjee

Jan 26, 2015, 10:25:06 AM1/26/15
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,
India's legendary cartoonist Shri L. K . Laxman passes away.
His cartoons will be remembered for years.
RIP
Arun

AJOY VATS

Jan 26, 2015, 10:32:02 PM1/26/15
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
He will be remember for years for his best cartoons.
RIP

--
Membership Application- Please visit...
http://www.dwarkaforum.org/self-support/

We are on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Dwarkaforum
DWARKA FORUM (Regd) www.dwarkaforum.org
---

Sir,

This is to inform you that this is my new e-mail id.
AJOY VATS

Anil K Rajput

Jan 26, 2015, 10:48:37 PM1/26/15
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Yes he will be remembered by all of our age group
equally with our elders, I grew up reading his cartoons
simple plain but very effective words representing the
feelings of majority of Indians , he remained their voice .

Anil Rajput

Mahendra Kumar Gupta

Jan 28, 2015, 12:55:33 AM1/28/15
to dwarka-residents
Great loss to India.  Loss of a man who used to read between the lines.