APPEAL TO DWARKA TO END FIRE CRACKERS (Govt order 10 PM deadline)

REJIMON C K

Oct 18, 2014, 1:45:13 AM10/18/14
to DWARKA FORUM, sd...@googlegroups.com
All, parents should convince their kids and vice versa not burn crackers during the Diwali.
If at all one feel it required for auspicious reasons,  it should be very minimal.

Govt made strict orders that no one will be allowed to burn crackers after 10 PM. Please respect this.

Please bear in mind there are very small kids, elders and people with health problems residing along with you. All are requested to cooperate and reduce the level of pollution and understand the plight of residents either by not burning crackers or reducing it to a ceremonial/auspicious purpose. Parents/Guardian to volunteer and raise the awareness.

Those who are bursting crackers are advised to use ONLY the area designated for this purpose. First Aid and Fire Safety be made available.

No burning of crackers  be allowed in  Lawns, Basement , Drive way Parking areas and balconies STRICLY.

All are requested to ensure safety of Electrical Lighting, Diyas and Fire Crackers. In case of any untoward incident, please use the FIRE CALL POINT or Dialing Guard

Fire Safety/ Firework accident Prevention

The Do's

·        Always keep the fireworks in a closed box.

·        Take care and light crackers at arms length.

·        Discard used fireworks in a bucket of water.

·        Wear heavier cotton clothes so as to ensure maximum safety from fire.

·        If your clothes happen to catch fire, do not panic, drop down on the ground and roll.

Don'ts

·        Don't burn crackers in  Lawn, Parking Areas and  near sources of fire or inside the house, lift lobby etc.

--
REJIMON C K.
Sent over wireless Network ... Google Nexus Phone.

REJIMON C K

Oct 24, 2014, 8:53:03 AM10/24/14
to SD...@googlegroups.com, DWARKA FORUM

I think there was slight reduction in crackers this year
So do pollution
Wdyat?

Send by Wireless Device

sudha_...@hotmail.com

Oct 24, 2014, 10:19:22 AM10/24/14
to Dwarka Forum Google, SD...@googlegroups.com
Yes..it was on a lower side. Thank god for it. Our house was devoid of any smoke/ smog. And bursting of crackers slowed down sometime around 11ish. All in all better than all previous years! Thanks to all who celebrated with diya, lights and sweets...Happy diwali !
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

From: REJIMON C K <reji...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 12:17:42 +0530
Subject: [Dwarka Forum-] Re: Sukh Dukh Ke Saathi APPEAL TO DWARKA TO END FIRE CRACKERS (Govt order 10 PM deadline)
--
Membership Application- Please visit...
http://www.dwarkaforum.org/self-support/

We are on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Dwarkaforum
DWARKA FORUM (Regd) www.dwarkaforum.org
---

R. Dua

Oct 25, 2014, 1:07:05 AM10/25/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com

Just a point here.We happened to be in South India for Diwali. This was about ten yrs back.
Diwali is more prayers and lights there.More of cleansing and Peace. I don't abt present time there but we do talk abt this in the family.
You are right,as less crackers but we can still hear bangs every other second in our side of Dwk as I write.
Regards to all.

Dwarka Express

Oct 25, 2014, 4:37:36 AM10/25/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Dear Frnds,
Kids are often tempted to buy crackers.This year crackers were sold by retailers on last day of Diwali.Even on Dhanteras the sale of crackers was 40% less than last year.We should educate children.But more important we should closely watch the license given by Delhi police to shopkeepers.The whole process is an eyewash.If rules are followed then almost 95% shops will not get license.Illegal sale of crackers is not allowed.But in Dwarka it was sold on "patri" in connivance with Delhi Police.
These are some issue which we have to take care of to discourage blatant use of crackers.I suggest a crack team of Dwarka residents to be formed to keep a check on this trade.

With Rgds,
Robin
Dwarka Express

REJIMON C K

Oct 25, 2014, 6:43:47 AM10/25/14
to DWARKA FORUM, Bhim Sain Bassi, DCP-SW-Kannan Jagdishan, dcp-vigi...@nic.in, dcp-l...@delpol.nic.in

I agree
We found Patrick set up inside Manish Mall sect 22.

With all around  alerts on terror, the Delhi Police staffs at Dwarka level comprises.

How this is it possible without Nexus of some corrupt staffs of Delhi Police?

Send by Wireless Device

Arun Banerjee

Oct 25, 2014, 11:49:24 AM10/25/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com

Found a illegal cracker shop a main running for 3 days till Dewali.
The day it was reported. The shop closed around 7.30 or 7.45, as it was noticed on my way back from office. Next day it's business as usual.
Where is law & order?
Where that order of DP stands wherein encroachment during Diwali is prohibited?
Beside Nexus they have hand in gloves.
Arun

R. Dua

Oct 26, 2014, 2:29:29 AM10/26/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com

And all this and more done to make the air terrible.Think of children who have to breathe in this air. Old infirm people.
In this day and age why even today crackers are burnt. Natural disasters one understands but deliberately making the air so bad?
Constant sound of crackers as I write.

Arun Banerjee

Oct 26, 2014, 9:41:22 AM10/26/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com

The occasion is Deepawali. Festival of diyas. Exchange of sweets, gifts, etc. Where from this cracker come?
Also no rules are followed be it sound decibel or time of use..
Can it be taken as freedom, independence?
What about those fellow indians residing outside India & their celebrating Deepawali.
Arun.