Re: M/o Environment Protection - Suggetion.

REJIMON C K

Oct 21, 2014, 3:29:58 AM10/21/14
to Sanjeev Goyal, DWARKA FORUM

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 12:38 PM, Sanjeev Goyal <cwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
 Dear Raji,

I understand M/o Environment had called suggestion for amendment in
all environment protection related laws. I woud be grateful if you
please track it.

Thanks

S K Goyal

--
REJIMON C K.
Sent over wireless Network ... Google Nexus Phone.

Arun Banerjee

Oct 21, 2014, 5:07:18 AM10/21/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
Surprising not single member in the panel constituted to revise Green Laws have environmental background. Chairman is Retd. Cab Sec.
Arun

--
Membership Application- Please visit...
http://www.dwarkaforum.org/self-support/

We are on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Dwarkaforum
DWARKA FORUM (Regd) www.dwarkaforum.org
---

Sanjeev Goyal

Oct 29, 2014, 10:59:08 PM10/29/14
to dwarka-residents
suggestion e mail sent to them has bounced, it seems they have closed
the account.