Durandal and Mobile Controls

Evan Larsen

Mar 26, 2013, 4:26:07 PM3/26/13
to duran...@googlegroups.com
I saw a post on StackOverflow asking about using jQuery mobile and durandal together.

I dont know much about jQuery mobile but it looks like there is a lot of overlap w/ what durandal provides and what jQuery mobile provides.

Does anyone know if this is a bad idea?

This question has caught my interest because it would be nice to have a framework to create native looking controls for devices.. along w/ durandal.  Does anyone what a good solution for this might be?

Thanks

Rob Eisenberg

Mar 26, 2013, 4:27:49 PM3/26/13
to Evan Larsen, duran...@googlegroups.com