Adding registration data + more

瀏覽次數:462 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Brian Davenport

未讀,
2014年1月28日 下午3:11:382014/1/28
收件者:dump...@googlegroups.com
Lets just start a new thread here of this topic.

Brian Davenport

未讀,
2014年1月28日 下午3:21:372014/1/28
收件者:dump...@googlegroups.com
Terribl and I have sorta already, be it two slightly different paths, a means to insert registration information about the aircraft.

So here is a link to my repo that has my latest, yet could be slow would have to read the code again.
https://github.com/bdavenport/dump1090/tree/mapRefactorSettings

In mine I started a separate project to work with dump1090 webgui.  In that it hosts and serves images and aircraft registration.  I have plans to extend this out to include route information and waypoint data.  Right now I am thinking about doing a overhaul and changing the datastructure up a bit so that ICAO and IATA codes are stored for everything (where possible) The code is still in a rough idea kind of form to me, but if anyone wants to take a peak at it or help me along with it.

I got permission to use basestation.sqb file from http://pp-sqb.mantma.co.uk/ as a datasource.  Though I kinda want to turn that app into a "wikipedia" of aircraft.  Kinda like airframes is but something that just about anyone could use with their apps as long as they use JSON to get the data.

Marcio Sergio

未讀,
2014年3月18日 下午3:04:102014/3/18
收件者:dump...@googlegroups.com
Hi Brian,

How do you queries the mantma db? Could you share your query with us?

mlino
訊息已遭刪除

Brian Davenport

未讀,
2014年3月20日 下午5:32:322014/3/20
收件者:dump...@googlegroups.com
Marcio,
I don't query the mantma sqlite db directly in a sense.

What I have done is kicked off a project I am thinking how best to implement at this time.  I first imported the mantma db into a google app engine datastore database.  Tried out my idea and got permission to use the database publicly.

I basically added a function into dump1090 web gui to call when a new plane object is made.  That function then makes a request for a JSON data of the ICAO hex identifier.

If you go to it you can see the raw data that I am "exporting" from the datastore and some information that I had to craft/extract.  The function then takes that data and includes it into the plane object.

Eventually what I would like to do is make a site like airframes.org and that produces a updated mantma db every night automatically.  Along with being a open reference source for any project that wants/needs this data.  I am kinda thinking each plane becomes a wiki like page where any registered person can submit a change and it gets approved by people that are trusted.

Given that aircraft don't change to much I can use a CDN to cache the json "files" for a good amount of time to limit my cost of hosting the application to just raw datastore transactions from updates.

The dis-organized project files for the google app engine side of things can be found at: https://github.com/bdavenport/dump1090-helper
*Reposted from the proper account.

david.cum...@gmail.com

未讀,
2014年7月16日 上午11:43:442014/7/16
收件者:dump...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am looking for a way to basically gain the registration of aircraft spotted by my raspberry pi, using dump1090. I can get it to output the modeS but not the registration which is what would be ideal, I need this putting to a text or csv file. Can anyone help??

Brian Davenport

未讀,
2014年7月17日 晚上9:26:522014/7/17
收件者:dump...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,

Not sure I understand what you are trying to do?  If you have the ICAO hex address, you can download the mantma sqlite database and make your matches from that.  If you are looking to use the method Terri or myself created.  Basically the same concept, she injects the registration information into the json, I make it a external data load.

What you could do is if you already have a means of capturing all modeS(ICAO hex address), you could then have a script iterate over the list looking up directly from the mantma sqlite database and then output yourself a new file.

Brian Davenport

<erno> hm. I've lost a machine.. literally _lost_. it responds to ping, it works completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it is.

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 11:43 AM, <david.cum...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I am looking for a way to basically gain the registration of aircraft spotted by my raspberry pi, using dump1090. I can get it to output the modeS but not the registration which is what would be ideal, I need this putting to a text or csv file. Can anyone help??

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息