Calculation for Yield Estimation of Potato Crop

meshack oriama

May 16, 2019, 7:29:53 AM5/16/19
to DS...@listserv.uga.edu
Hello All,

I need assistance or understanding of how I can the following from a 1-acre potato farm.

  1. Yield estimation ( simple model)
  2. Understand what the output is of the product, what would be the probable target yield rate per day/week.
  3. The would be the rate of perishability expected at the point of collection. How many days of shelf life is expected of the product at regular ambient temperatures?
  4. The risk factors of the product, things to look out for? Accessibility, yield rates, fragility, diseases.
Kindly assist, I greatly welcome a discussion.

Regards

Meshack