invitation to workshop

Zoltan BARCZA

Sep 24, 2018, 7:31:41 AM9/24/18
to DS...@listserv.uga.edu
Dear Colleagues,

Please find the attached information about the "Introduction to the
AgroMo modelling framework" workshop that is organized by our group in
Hungary, and will be held in 27 November, 2018.

The workshop focuses on the biogeochemical model Biome-BGCMuSo that is
developed within the AgroMo project. Participants will have the
opportunity to learn about the AgroMo project and we also provide
training to support the easy but powerful applicability of the model
embedded within an "R" environment.

Registration information is available in the attached document.
Participation at the workshop is free.

Please contact us for more details.

Kind regards,
Nandor FODOR and Zoltan BARCZA