Looking for a postdoctoral fellow to apply for Marie Sklodowska-Curie actions in our team

Juan Blanco

May 11, 2018, 11:42:50 AM5/11/18
to DS...@listserv.uga.edu
Dear colleagues,

We are looking for a young postdoctoral scientist, highly motivated to do research on forest ecology in temperate forests in Spain, with a good publication record, interested in applying for the upcoming Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA-IF). The applicant will lead his/her own research line, aligned with our main research on ecological interactions in mixed forests between climate, management, and species ecological traits.
We offer access to our research sites and our Long Term Ecological Research (LTER) monitoring data, integration in our current TIMENUTRIENT project, and collaboration with our international partners, and our team´s experience in field ecology and ecological modelling. We also have experience in managing Marie Curie fellows (two hosted in the last 5 years). To be eligible, the applicant should not have lived in Spain more than 12 months in the previous 3 years.

Our team´s official expression of interest can be found here:
Further information on the MSCA call can be found here:
https://ec.europa.eu/research/mariecurieactions/actions/get-funding/individual-fellowship-2018_en

Please feel free to circulate this notice to anybody you think could be interested. Interested applicants feel free to contact me at the email below:
--

Juan A. Blanco, PhD
Assistant Professor

Dep. Science, Universidad Publica de Navarra
Campus de Arrosadia, Pamplona, Navarra, 31006 Spain
Tel: +34 948 169 859     Fax: +34 948 168 930
Email:
juan....@unavarra.es

ResearchID profile: http://www.researcherid.com/rid/A-4554-2009
ResearchGate profile: http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juan_Blanco9
Associated Editor.
Ecosistemas , Energy, Ecology and Environment