Research Agronomist position at One Acre Fund

Step Aston

Jun 16, 2020, 6:58:43 AM6/16/20
to DS...@listserv.uga.edu
One Acre Fund is looking for a research agronomist, ideally with experience of crop modelling, to support our work developing and delivering spatially and temporally optimised agronomic guidance to over 1 million smallholder farmers in Eastern and Southern Africa. Please see the full job description here and share with your networks. Any interested candidates can reach me over email if you have questions not addressed in the job description.

NB this vacancy was posted to this mailing list previously in mid-March, and then hiring was temporarily paused in light of Covid-19. Previous applicants need not reapply.

Thanks,

- Step
Step Aston PhD
Director - Agriculture Research