Job openings in Uppsala, Sweden: 3 postdocs and 1 PhD student in plant modelling, agroecology, theoretical ecology

Visto 25 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Giulia Vico

no leída,
24 feb 2019, 14:27:0824/2/19
a DS...@listserv.uga.edu

Dear Colleague,

We have four exciting positions open in our team at the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences in Uppsala Sweden: 3 postdocs and one PhD-student.

We would greatly appreciate help in spreading the word to any interested candidates.

PhD-student on crop production adaptations to climate change https://bit.ly/2IqOA7N

Deadline April 24th, 2019

Postdoc in modelling plant-environment interactions, with a focus on perennial crops   https://bit.ly/2Tdre9W

Deadline April 12th, 2019

Postdoc in theoretical ecology to explore ecosystem functioning in dynamic food webs  https://bit.ly/2Iqu8UG

Deadline April 12th, 2019

Postdoc on population and food web ecology for sustainable crop protection   https://bit.ly/2BNgVPX

Deadline March 29th, 2019

(see also https://www.slu.se/en/about-slu/jobs-vacancies/)

Sorry for cross-postings

Giulia Vico  @Vico_Lab

www.slu.se/en/cv/giulia-vico/

Riccardo Bommarco  @BommarcoLab

www.slu.se/en/cv/riccardo-bommarco/   www.slu.se/bommarco-lab

Ola Lundin

www.slu.se/en/cv/ola-lundin/

Giulia Vico, Associate Professor

ResearcherID: A-6296-2010; ORCID: 0000-0002-7849-2653;

Web page: https://www.slu.se/en/cv/giulia-vico/; Google Scholar Profile

Department of Crop Production Ecology

Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU), Box 7043, 750 07, Uppsala, Sweden

Email: giuli...@slu.se

Twitter: @Vico_Lab

---
När du skickar e-post till SLU så innebär detta att SLU behandlar dina personuppgifter. För att läsa mer om hur detta går till, klicka här
E-mailing SLU will result in SLU processing your personal data. For more information on how this is done, click here

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos