[itk] Job offers - Crop Modelling - France

Cynthia Labadie

Dec 10, 2018, 4:50:14 AM12/10/18
to DS...@listserv.uga.edu

Hello,

I’m recruitment officer for ITK, an international company based in France.

Our mission is to help farmers optimize the yield and quality of their crops, and reduce risks on their farm, while preserving the environment through better management of inputs (irrigation, fertilizer, phytosanitary products).

We are looking for international PhDs to join our teams to work on crops modelling.

Maybe your network could be interested. Could you please forward them the different job offers ?

http://www.itk.fr/en/job/modelisation-des-systemes-cultives-agronomie-h-f/

http://www.itk.fr/en/job/mathematiques-appliquees-a-la-modelisation-h-f/

http://www.itk.fr/en/job/programmation-scientifique-modelisation-h-f/

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

itk

Cynthia Labadie

Chargée de recrutement
Recruitment officer

Email cynthia...@itk.fr

itk

CAP ALPHA - Avenue de l'Europe - 34830 Clapiers

Phone +33 (0)4 67 59 30 51

www.itk.fr

image001.png
image002.png