PhD and postdoc opportunities in plant-environment interactions in Uppsala, Sweden - deadline Sept 26

Giulia Vico

Aug 28, 2019, 7:20:22 AM8/28/19
to DS...@listserv.uga.edu

Dear colleagues,

I would be very grateful if you could forward the following job announcements to qualified and potentially interested candidates.

PhD position in crop production adaptation to climate change, at the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU)

We are looking for someone interested in exploring long-term meteorological and yield data, to identify the most promising cropping strategies in the face of increasingly variable conditions.

Read more at https://bit.ly/2ZtIyKW

Two postdoc positions in modelling plant-environment interactions, at the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU)

We are looking for someone with experience in developing mechanistic models coupling plants, ecosystems, and environmental conditions.

Read more at https://bit.ly/2ZxgDtJ

Please see also this postdoc position in climate-carbon cycling interactions at regional- to continental- scales, at Uppsala University: https://bit.ly/30tjzVq

All the positions are based in Uppsala, Sweden. In all cases, we are looking for candidates with strong quantitative skills.

The deadline for applications is Sept 26th 2019, following the instructions on the calls for applications linked above.

Thanks and best regards,

Giulia Vico

Giulia Vico, Associate Professor

ResearcherID: A-6296-2010; ORCID: 0000-0002-7849-2653;

Google Scholar Profile

Department of Crop Production Ecology

Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU), Box 7043, 750 07, Uppsala, Sweden

Email: giuli...@slu.se

Web page: https://giuliavico.wordpress.com/

Twitter: @Vico_Lab

---
När du skickar e-post till SLU så innebär detta att SLU behandlar dina personuppgifter. För att läsa mer om hur detta går till, klicka här
E-mailing SLU will result in SLU processing your personal data. For more information on how this is done, click here