Symposium on Modelling Forest Ecosystems at ISEM´19 (Salzburg, Austria Oct 1-5)

Juan Blanco

Mar 7, 2019, 5:48:41 PM3/7/19
to DS...@listserv.uga.edu

Dear all,

It is with great pleasure that we are announcing the organization of an international symposium on Modelling Forest Ecosystems as part of the International Society for Ecological Modelling World Conference 2019 (ISEM19), that will be held in Salzburg (Austria) in Octuber 1-5, 2019.

We are looking for speakers that would like to showcase their research on Modelling Forest Ecosystems at the symposium. The abstract submission is open, with the deadline being April 8th. Abstracts should be submitted through the conference website.

https://www.elsevier.com/events/conferences/international-society-for-ecological-modelling-global-conference

More info also available in the website.

--

Juan A. Blanco, PhD
Assistant Professor

Dep. Sciences, Universidad Publica de Navarra
Campus de Arrosadia, Pamplona, Navarra, 31006 Spain
Tel: +34 948 169 859     Fax: +34 948 168 930
Email:
juan....@unavarra.es

ResearchID profile: http://www.researcherid.com/rid/A-4554-2009
ResearchGate profile: http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juan_Blanco9
Associated Editor.
Ecological Modelling , Ecosistemas , Energy, Ecology and Environment