Re: force generated pdf to open at 100% zoom

BrianS

Aug 15, 2012, 3:33:50 PM8/15/12
to dom...@googlegroups.com
Add the following meta tag to your document head:

Relevant document:

On Wednesday, August 15, 2012 2:55:32 PM UTC-4, Mihai Vinatoru wrote:
It is a way to force the generated pdf to open at 100% zoom?

Thank you.

Mihai Vinatoru

Aug 20, 2012, 11:01:22 AM8/20/12
to dom...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Brian.

Mihai Vinatoru

Sep 21, 2012, 4:00:46 PM9/21/12
to dom...@googlegroups.com
I have the same problem.

On Friday, September 21, 2012 9:38:01 PM UTC+3, Sean Kelly wrote:
I hate to revive this over a month later but I figure it'll be more helpful to more people if it stays in this thread.

The meta tag works for me and opens the pdf at 100%, except that it's opening to page 2 instead of page 1. Am I missing something? I checked the reference links with no luck.

Thanks,
Sean

BrianS

Sep 24, 2012, 11:38:32 AM9/24/12
to dom...@googlegroups.com
It appears that the "Y" portion is from the bottom of the page. So what you would need to use depends on the page dimensions. For 8.5"x11" page size you would need to use:

You can also use an overly large number for "Y" and it should be ok (though I've only tested in Adobe Reader). So you could do something like this:

Mihai Vinatoru

Sep 24, 2012, 11:47:02 AM9/24/12
to dom...@googlegroups.com
@Brian. That works wonderful! Tank you.