The letter from Heaven to You ...

1 view

Kall, Mogens

Jun 7, 2017, 4:55:57 AM6/7/17
File 19.810 ...
https://sites.google.com/site/kallfaith0/subject/letter/19-810

Google-auto-translation:

From Danish to English (and many other languages)...
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=da&tl=en&u=https://sites.google.com/site/kallfaith0/subject/letter/19-810

From Danish to Hebrew (and many other languages)...
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=da&tl=iw&u=https://sites.google.com/site/kallfaith0/subject/letter/19-810

From Danish to Arabic (and many other languages)...
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=da&tl=ar&u=https://sites.google.com/site/kallfaith0/subject/letter/19-810

From English to Arabic (and many other languages)...
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=en&tl=ar&u=https://sites.google.com/site/kallfaith0/subject/letter/19-810

-

Jeg var i Pinsen helt derude, hvor kragerne vender - for øvrigt
med smuk natur ... :-)

Præsten, der hold Pinseprædiken, sagde bl.a., at Babeltårnet
spredte mennesker mens kirken samler.

Og så i går (om eftermiddagen) lå der i min postkasse følgende:

(NB! Det er *yderst* sjældent, at der ligger sådanne budskaber i
min postkasse.
Jeg tilføjer links til Skriftstederne og marker med stjerne (*)
de steder, hvor der er opfølgende kommentarer nedenfor.)

Se og brug evt. indscannede billeder ...
(590 KByte)
https://sites.google.com/site/kallm0086/1/side%201.gif
(443 KByte)
https://sites.google.com/site/kallm0086/1/side%202.gif

___ citat start ___

Frequently
asked questions about
eternal life

Is there life after death ...
A Heaven and a hell?

Yes, the Bible describes a
time of judgment, as well as
a time of reward, after death.
This indicates that you will
stand before God and give
an account to him

"And as it is appointed
unto men once to
die, but after this the
judgment."
Hebrews 9:27
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=he+9.27&version=KJ21

The Bible refers to
eternal destinies: eternal
life (Heaven) for some and
eternal punishment (Hell)
for others.

"And these shall go
away into everlasting
punishment: but the
righteous into life
eternal."
Matthew 25:46
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matt+25.46&version=KJ21

-

Can I really know where
I will spend eternity?

Yes, the Bible was written to help people know that they
can have eternal lift.

"These things have I written unto you ... that ye may
know that ye have eternal life ..."
1 John 5:13
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+John+5.13&version=KJ21

Tow important questions for you to answer:

1.
If you were to die today, are you 100 percent sure that
you would go to Heaven?

2.
Suppose you were to stand before Jesus Christ right
now and He were to ask you, "Why should I let you
into Heaven? How would you respond?

-

Does being born into a christian
family make me a christian?

No, each person must
individually choose to
receive or reject the Lord
Jesus Christ. Although it is
good to have a Christian
family, it has no bearing on
your personal relationship
with God. The Bible says that
we were all born sinners, in
need of a Savior.

"Wherefore, as by one man
(Adam) sin entered into
the world, and death by
sin; and so death passed
upon all men, for that all
have sinned.
Romans 5:12
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Rom+5.12&version=KJ21

We inherited our sinful
nature from Adam. Being
born into a Christian family,
or being baptized as an
infant, does not change
the fact that we are sinners.
The Bible goes on to say:

"For all have sinned, and
come short of the glory of
God."
Romans 3:23
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Rom+3.23&version=KJ21

-

Will everyone eventually
go to Heaven?

No, the Bible says that only
those who have believed
on the Son (*1) (Jesus Christ)
as their Savior will have
everlasting life (Heaven).

"He that believeth on the
Son (*1) hath everlasting life:
and he that believeth
not the Son (*1) shall not
see life; but the wrath
of God abideth on him."
John 3:36
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+3.36&version=KJ21

The penalty for sin is
the wrath of God, which
refers to eternal separation
from God in a place the
Bible calls Hell.

"For the wages of sin
is death; but the gift
of God is eternal life
through Jesus Christ
our Lord."
Romans 6:23
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Rom+6.23&version=KJ21

-

Can I earn my way to Heaven
by doing good?

No, eternal life cannot be
gained by doing good
works. It is a free gift and
is received by faith alone.

"For by grace are
ye saved through
faith; and that not of
yourselves: It is the gift
of God: Not of works,
lest any man should
boast."
Ephesians 2:8-9
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=eph+2.8-9&version=KJ21

A gift is something
voluntarily transferred, by
one person to another,
without compensation.
This means that moral
living, baptism, church
membership, nor any
other good work has the
ability to save you from
your sin.

-

What was the real purpose
of Jesus' death on the cross?

The purpose of Jesus'
death on the cross was to
pay for your sins.

"... Christ died for our
sins according to
the scriptures."
1 Corinthians 15:3
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+cor+15.3&version=KJ21

He never sinned but
became sin for you. His
death on the cross was the
full payment for your sin.

"For he hath made him
(Jesus Christ) to be sin for
us, who knew no sin; that
we might be made the
righteousness of God in
him."
2 Corinthians 5:21
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+cor+5.21&version=KJ21

Through His death, Jesus
provided the only way for
your sins to be forgiven.
He offers eternal lift as a
free gift.

-

What must I do to be
saved from my sin?

A man in the New
Testament asked the
same question. He said,

"... Sirs, what must I do to
be saved? And they said,
Believe on the Lord Jesus
Christ, and thou shalt be
saved..."
Acts 16:30-31
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=act+16.30-31&version=KJ21

-

Pray sincerely ...

"Dear Jesus, I know I am a sinner and that I deserve Hell. I
believe you died on the cross, paid the penalty for my sin,
and rose from the dead three days later. I am placing my
faith in you alone to forgive my sin and save me. Thank you
for giving me eternal life. In Jesus' name. AMEN."

You can know for sure!

The assurance that you have eternal life is based on God's
unchanging Word. The Bible provides this assurance to
those who believe on Him.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only
begotten Son (*1), that whosoever believeth in him should
not perish, but have everlasting life."
John 3:16
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+3.16&version=KJ21

God does not lie. He has promised everlasting life
to those who believe on Him as Savior.

"In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie,
promised before the world began."
Titus 1:2
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=tit+1.2&version=KJ21

___ citat slut ___

Kanske der også kommer en oversættelse til dansk af teksten ... :-)

Kommentar:

*1:
Ordbegrebet 'Søn' kan være svært for jøder og muslimer at forstå,
fordi man jo uvilkårligt kommer til at tænke på, at der så må
være *flere* guder. Og det er i så fald *vranglære* (både for
jøder, muslimer og så sandelig OGSÅ kristne)!
Men ordbegrebet 'Søn' skal IKKE forstås på den måde, at der
er tale om flere guder.

Emnet har vi i den kristne nyhedsgruppe debatteret meget gennem
tiderne. Se fx. ...
https://sites.google.com/site/kallfaith0/c/t/soen/15-022

Og den bedste illustrative forklaring, jeg nogen sinde har hørt,
er vist nok denne:

Subject: Notater til 'Livsværdier i en krisetid' -
Re: Ny hjemmeside med litteratur-henvisninger
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 09:51:33 +0100, (CET 09:51, GMT 08:51)
19568 o8m7n5$t0v$1...@news.eternal-september.org
https://sites.google.com/site/kallfaith0/c/t/soen/19-568
https://sites.google.com/site/kalllitteratur/home/0/livsvaerdier-i-en-krisetid/19-568
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/dk.kultur.litteratur/kYpUKePfsys/vfYV7g3gCwAJ

> Der er kun én Gud, men han fremtræder på tre forskellige
> mådere. Lad od sammenligne det med et eksempel fra men-
> neskelivet: Læge Hansen går på indkøb hos købmanden.
> Hansen er altså hos købmanden i sin egenskab af kunde.
> Nogen tid efter bliver købmanden syg, og lægen bliver hen-
> tet. Nu er Hansen der i sin egenskab af læge. Købmanden
> bliver rask, og nogen tid efter fejrer han sin 50 års fødsels-
> dag. Hansen er med igen, men hverken som kunde eller
> som læge. Nu er han med som gæst. Der er således kun én
> Hansen (altså i den lille historie), men han optræder i tre
> forskellige "roller" eller under tre forskellige fremtræ-
> delsesformer.

(NB! Det hænder, at en profet ikke altid hører og opfatter
tingene korrekt, apropos signal/støj-forhold.)

Og da jeg skrev overskriften til dette nyhedsindlæg, da skete der
følgende:

The letter from Heaven to You...

Og netop i det samme hørte jeg en røst fra Himlen (perhaps
the voice of ET; altså en udenjordisk civilisation på besøg
i vort solsystem eller rettere: en bejler til Menneskeheden),
der sagde:
( - eller nok rettere - i denne *specifikke* situation, tror jeg
nu nok, at det er Skaberen Himself, altså DADDY, der talte)
(2017-06-07, Wednesday, day no 158, CET 09:36, GMT 07:36)
- "My son"

(Tilføjelse start:

Øh ...

Jeg må "tilstå", at jeg har profetisk nådegave, forstået på
følgende måde:

News:dk.politik
Subject: Jacob har 'vold på hjernen'
+ Heaven-Break: Helbredelsens nådegave træd i kraft -
Re: 2017 uge 22 (news samlet)
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 19:51:11 +0200, (CET 19:51, GMT 17:51)
19790 news:oghms0$r6g$1...@news.eternal-september.org
https://sites.google.com/site/kallfaith0/c/t/healing/19-790
https://sites.google.com/site/kallscie/home/psychology/therapy/19-790
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/dk.politik/HEjI5aHqWXs/9clgj9vCBQAJ

> (Jeg er profet og tjener således den levende Gud. Når Han taler,
> vil Han ha', at jeg - som et postbud - viderebringer, hvad der
> er tikket ind på "Posthusets omdelingscentral", indtil du selv
> er blevet opøvet nok til at ku' *genkende* Hans stemme, når Han
> taler til dig.)

Tilføjelse slut)

(

der sagde:
( - eller nok rettere - i denne *specifikke* situation, tror jeg
nu nok, at det er Skaberen Himself, altså DADDY, der talte)
(2017-06-07, Wednesday, day no 158, CET 09:36, GMT 07:36)
- "My son"
)

and daughter?...

09:38
- "Yes"

:-)

God's peace and blessing to you...

CET 09:50
- "My child"

:-)

CET 09:53
- "I love you"

CET 09:53
- "and will be together with you"

:-)

With kind regards,
Mogens Kall, The servant of Michael.
--
Coming up news: Iran hit by a Asteroid. Iran is no more (Jer.49,34-) ?
Last OUTPUT: 19800 news:ogmoeo$1it$1...@news.eternal-september.org

---
Denne mail er kontrolleret for vira af AVG.
http://www.avg.com