Sejler loppemarked - Sailors' flea market - 6. maj kl.15-18

Julie

Apr 24, 2017, 12:32:06 PM4/24/17
Dear sailing fellows,

I am a first-year sailing student and am facing the need to buy equipment to start the new season. I thought that others might be in my case, and maybe some sailors have unused clothes in their closet, therefore I organised a flea market to invite everyone who would like to sell and buy second-hand sailing clothes and small equipment.

I thought you might be interested.

The flea market will be hosted by a non-profit centre for sustainability in Østerbro (think.dk). It will be on Saturday the 6th of May 2017 at 15:00-18:00 at Æbeløgade 4, 2100 Copenhagen Ø (in the backyard next to Fitness world).

Interested people can get more info writing to me and should sign up if they want to sell (it is free for everyone). Beverages (to buy) will be available there and donations to support the centre will be welcome in case people sell something (on a voluntary basis). I can also sell the equipment for you if you can't attend.

ju...@think.dk
mobile: 9195 1837
link to the Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1856489474607532/

Mvh