Paypal Pro?

taggsbury

Apr 14, 2012, 4:07:44 PM4/14/12
to djang...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone implemented a paypal pro backend by chance? An integration with Merchant would seem to be the way to go if possible.

taggsbury

Apr 14, 2012, 4:15:48 PM4/14/12
to djang...@googlegroups.com
Actually, in looking around some more, extending the offsite_paypal.py backend is probably easier. Has anyone done this yet?

Jule Slootbeek

Apr 14, 2012, 4:21:29 PM4/14/12
to djang...@googlegroups.com, djang...@googlegroups.com
I use django-shop-PayPal in my shop. Works great. Feel free to shoot any questions my way. I'd be interested to peer-review your implementation and learn from it, should you be willing to share.

/ jss | Sent from my iPhone

taggsbury

Apr 14, 2012, 7:24:31 PM4/14/12
to djang...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Jule,
That's what I'm using right now, but can't seem to find out how to include the individual order items in the paypal POST. Right now the API exposes only the orderID and uses that as the short name. I'd like to be able to include specific product line items (item_0 = Product 1, item_1 = Product 2, etc..). And at some point move to using Paypal Pro.