ANN: String freeze for Django 1.6

Claude Paroz

Oct 23, 2013, 10:13:32 AM10/23/13
to djang...@googlegroups.com
Hi translators,

The rc1 version of Django 1.6 has just landed:
https://www.djangoproject.com/weblog/2013/oct/22/16c1/

This is also the start of the string freeze. So now is the time to go to
work :-) If no critical bugs are found in this version, the final 1.6.0
might be released in about two weeks.

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/django-core/

Happy translating!

Claude Paroz

Aymeric Augustin

Oct 31, 2013, 7:20:54 AM10/31/13
to djang...@googlegroups.com
On 23 oct. 2013, at 16:13, Claude Paroz <cla...@2xlibre.net> wrote:

> If no critical bugs are found in this version, the final 1.6.0
> might be released in about two weeks.

Hi translators,

No release blockers have been reported against RC1 at this point. Since we had a very long beta, we’ll try to keep the RC short.

If you’ve been working on the translations, please try to push your work to Transifex by next Tuesday.

Thanks for your help, and let us (me and Claude) know if you need more time!

--
Aymeric.