Correction to the Introductory Tutorial on the documentation of version 2.2

Raphael Cruzeiro

Oct 7, 2011, 5:39:25 AM10/7/11
to django-cms...@googlegroups.com
This was driving me nuts when I tried to create a fresh 2.2 project following the Introductory Tutorial. On 'section 3.3: Creating Templates' {%cms_toolbar %} should be included within the <body> for the edit mode to work. If this tag is not included, section '3.4.2. Adding content to a page' will be quite frustrating to the new user as the edit mode will simply break without the toolbar tag.

Sorry if this group isn't the appropriate place to post a request for this correction but I felt need to get the attention of the developers as an error lik this on the Introductory Tutorial could drive new potential users away from Django-Cms.

thanks,

Jonas Obrist

Oct 7, 2011, 8:38:35 AM10/7/11
to django-cms...@googlegroups.com