How many plasmids are you making at the moment?

Edward Perello

Sep 30, 2012, 10:04:51 PM9/30/12
to diy...@googlegroups.com

If you work in a professional lab, please help my startup, Desktop Genetics, understand plasmid output better, so that we can make the synthetic biology tools of the future!

Edward Perello

Sep 30, 2012, 10:12:24 PM9/30/12
to diy...@googlegroups.com
In fact, even if you biohack, please fill this in - you'd help us so much!

Cheers,

Ed

Dakota

Sep 30, 2012, 10:29:38 PM9/30/12
to diy...@googlegroups.com
What is Desktop Genetics all about? What are you working on building?

Bryan Bishop

Sep 30, 2012, 11:25:05 PM9/30/12
to diy...@googlegroups.com, Bryan Bishop, Edward Perello
On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 9:04 PM, Edward Perello <ejlpe...@gmail.com> wrote:
If you work in a professional lab, please help my startup, Desktop Genetics, understand plasmid output better, so that we can make the synthetic biology tools of the future!

Will you be sharing these results?

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507

Edward Perello

Oct 1, 2012, 12:35:33 PM10/1/12
to Bryan Bishop, diy...@googlegroups.com
No, they will be internal to my Start-up, Desktop Genetics.
--
Edward J. L. Perello

Jeswin

Oct 1, 2012, 2:03:39 PM10/1/12
to diy...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 12:35 PM, Edward Perello <ejlpe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> No, they will be internal to my Start-up, Desktop Genetics.

Then we don't really have an incentive to contribute, right?