Can we freely use Google public stun server for our commerce app?

viet dinh

Jun 17, 2014, 9:41:04 PM6/17/14
to discuss...@googlegroups.com

It seems that there're public STUN servers

Google: stun.l.google.com:19302
Mozilla: stun.services.mozilla.com
SkyWay: stun.skyway.io:3478

I'm considering if use these servers as backup or not .

But i did not found any information about license these STUN server.

Can we freely use these stun server for our commerce app?

Justin Uberti

Jun 18, 2014, 10:57:37 PM6/18/14
to discuss-webrtc
The Google STUN server is something you can freely use for development purposes, but, as a free service, there is no SLA. If you are deploying a commercial application, you should plan to deploy your own STUN/TURN servers.

I can't speak for the others.

--

---

Yoshimasa Iwase

Jun 19, 2014, 4:24:15 AM6/19/14
to discuss...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I'm from the SkyWay Dev team.

Good job finding our STUN server :)
Our STUN server is basically for our SkyWay service, but we're not restricting its use so you can use it however you like!
Please note that there is no guarantee on our server, so we do recommend that you deploy your own server for commercial use.

2014年6月18日水曜日 10時41分04秒 UTC+9 viet dinh:
Message has been deleted

viet dinh

Jun 21, 2014, 9:15:49 PM6/21/14
to discuss...@googlegroups.com
I did finish install my STUN server.
I plan to use these sever same as backup.
Thank you Justin Uberti,

Vào 09:57:37 UTC+7 Thứ năm, ngày 19 tháng sáu năm 2014, Justin Uberti đã viết:

viet dinh

Jun 21, 2014, 9:22:31 PM6/21/14
to discuss...@googlegroups.com
I already has an STUN server, and i'm considering to use SkyWay's server same as backup.
I'm come from an Japanese company, and i think you are an Japanese.
thank about your help,

Vào 15:24:15 UTC+7 Thứ năm, ngày 19 tháng sáu năm 2014, Yoshimasa Iwase đã viết: