PSA: WebRTC testing session (November 6, 2017)

Bernard Aboba

Nov 1, 2017, 4:13:08 PM11/1/17
to discuss-webrtc
On Monday, November 6, 2017 the W3C WebRTC WG will be hosting a public session on WebRTC testing that will be open to remote participation.

The purpose of this session (held in conjunction with the WebRTC WG meeting at TPAC 2017) is to introduce WebRTC testing (and associated tools) to a wider audience.
The session will describe the Karoshi Interoperability Testing Engine (KITE) test framework and will include a tutorial describing how to write tests for the framework.

If you have an interest in improving WebRTC interoperability, you are encouraged to attend this session, which will be recorded for later viewing by those who can't attend it live.

Time: 9 AM - 10:30 AM Pacific Time
Presenters: Dr. Alex Gouaillard, Huib Kleinhout, Soares Chen

Antonis Tsakiridis

Nov 7, 2017, 2:17:10 AM11/7/17
to discuss-webrtc
Hello,

First off, a big thank you for making this public for everyone.

I joined the session using WebEx but had some audio issues, so any chance you guys recorded the session so that community can watch it offline?

Best regards,
Antonis Tsakiridis

Nick Hudson

Nov 8, 2017, 2:56:34 AM11/8/17
to discuss-webrtc
It says on the page:
  • WebEX (!!! Meeting will be recorded !!!)
It means it will be recorded but I don't if they email us or repeat it.

Antonis Tsakiridis

Nov 8, 2017, 3:25:33 AM11/8/17
to discuss-webrtc
Right; let's wait for them then
Message has been deleted

S S

Nov 9, 2017, 5:33:18 AM11/9/17
to discuss-webrtc
Hi Bernard,

I am having issues with webrtc implementation.

Maybe you can advise/help me?

Thanks.

Sudhir

yq lv

Nov 13, 2017, 9:16:39 PM11/13/17
to discuss-webrtc
Hi,

 I miss the meeting ,Where can I download the recording video ? Thanks ~